Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Nice!

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
can't believe that tiny little engine is good for 500 ponies.....guess that's a turbo for ya....looks good man, congratulations! I've enjoyed following the build!

Be sure to post a start up video!

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I'm sure you've said how much power the GTI makes a billion times, (and I've forgotten) but isn't your daily now as powerful/slightly more powerful than the GTI....?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
No way, GTI > anything else I own in terms of power. Once the aux fueling is tuned in and I finish re-ringing the engine, I'm hoping to crack 700 whp on the GTI
That's a retarded number. Good luck getting traction with FWD though. Do you have some fat tires on it?

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
No way, GTI > anything else I own in terms of power. Once the aux fueling is tuned in and I finish re-ringing the engine, I'm hoping to crack 700 whp on the GTI

Fuck.....yeah, I definitely missed that. I guess that makes sense.....is that going to be on the eurodyne tuning?

have 255 rs3's all around right now, also have the 4motion going in later. Just need to find time to get it all installed

:happyanim: So 4motion is still a thing? I'm glad you decided to keep moving forward with that project. Looking forward to following it!

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Fuck.....yeah, I definitely missed that. I guess that makes sense.....is that going to be on the eurodyne tuning?

:happyanim: So 4motion is still a thing? I'm glad you decided to keep moving forward with that project. Looking forward to following it!

tuning is/will be done by E-tuners

yep, 4motion is still a thing

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Bump.