GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 BRZ Build Thread (Boosted!!!)

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Hey guys, so I previously owned a MKV GTI, that I dumped WAYYYYY too much money into, but I didn't chronologies my build. My MKV was stolen from my drive-way two weeks ago, and was found totaled over 800 miles away from where it was taken from. This time around, I knew I wanted RWD, and after MANY MANY MANY hours of pouring over forums, and talking to people, and test driving a half-dozen cars, I ended up with a BRZ. This thread (if I remember to update it) will tell the story of my BRZ going from bone stock to a boosted, trackable, DD-able car.

First things first:

-2014 BRZ Limited
-4,861 miles on the clock.
-6MT
-Sterling Silver (Really wanted the white, but ended up with Sterling Silver, which was my second choice.)

Eye Candy: (Crappy phone pictures at the dealer....)

Car is currently 98% stock. Immediate plans include new tires, lighter wheels, intake, 30% tint, and possibly a Perrin exhaust...after all of that is done, I'm going to go look into forced-induction systems and a tune. (not necessarily in that order) I'm trying to decide between a TD04 from an STI, or going the Vortech route...I've never had a supercharged car before, so maybe I'll try that. Hell, maybe I'll go full retard someday and do both... :iono:

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:

goneD4rk

Banned
it comes with those badges?

my other fav car. cool.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I like the name of the color.....

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I need to stop looking at threads where people are modding these cars :frown:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Schweet car!

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
meh, I love reading build threads....even for cars that wouldn't buy if they were the last car in the world....
You're missing the point, I have a BRZ and don't want to be tempted any more than I already am to modify it. :lol: