GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Fueling Setups / Solutions

live4something

Ready to race!
There's an MKV featured in Performance VW magazine October 2015 running 8 injectors. 4 RS4s 4 1000cc with over 600hp. Too lazy to go to the car to get more details right now but I was impressed.

Sent from an Abacus
Gotcha covered

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Gotcha covered

Except when you actually look at his setup he didn't have the actual fuel rail plugged into anything. He had the rail and the plugs in there, but nothing running into it. It's like me saying my car has a twin turbo setup because my stock turbo is sitting in my trunk.

I'd wager he didn't get it sorted fully, as Eurocars can contest, it isn't the most straighforward of setups.

live4something

Ready to race!
Except when you actually look at his setup he didn't have the actual fuel rail plugged into anything. He had the rail and the plugs in there, but nothing running into it. It's like me saying my car has a twin turbo setup because my stock turbo is sitting in my trunk.

I'd wager he didn't get it sorted fully, as Eurocars can contest, it isn't the most straighforward of setups.
I was wondering why only 600hp with all that fuel

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
See that is setup correctly. You can see his secondary fuel feed line, FPR, and return line all for the secondary rail. It's doesn't seem very well done, but I guess the results are pretty good. Granted that 770hp is again flywheel HP.

Wrapping up my fuel setup currently, granted i'm TSI so we're a bit different on the engine side, but I'm running a CM5 & PM3 combo, integrated engineering surge tank, Bosch 044 pump, nylon OEM style quick connect lines, LNF injectors, 1000cc 5th injector, and an AN line conversion up front. I'll report back once i'm fully tuned, but 500ish WHP should be doable with this setup pretty easily.

How do u have the electronics setup for the fuel pumps?

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
How do u have the electronics setup for the fuel pumps?

Stock fuel sender is wired to a 40 amp relay.

Surge tank pump is wired just like you would with a stock lpfp, stock pwm module to cm5 to pm3 to the surge tank.

Last edited:

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI