GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bmxr

1. bmxr

"Ford Focus ST interior much better than GTI"

There were so many statements in that article that were factually incorrect, that I put zero credence to anything subjective he wrote. He is either in love (and thus showing irrational exuberance), or he is benefitting in some other way from blowing the Focus up the readers' ass.
  2. bmxr

2013 Accord First Drive Reviews

Yes, except that from a functional standpoint, the Golf and Accord are extremely similar. It is silly to suggest that LX vs Golf, each in 4 dr, are as dissimilar as ten LXs vs Godzilla.
  3. bmxr

best cities for young single people?

LOL! Yes, you could... Unless you are seriously wealthy, I really can't stand it there. I lived there for 7 years, and have a lot of friends there, but I will never go back by choice. For me, Austin, Denver, and Charlotte all sound great. I got to NC whenever I can, to go mountain biking...
  4. bmxr

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

I think that a cop that loses his cool with so little provocation is seriously not the correct temperament for the job.
  5. bmxr

2013 Ford Focus ST Overboost Button Temporarily Adds 7.4 Percent More Torque

Gimmick. Only slightly more useful than their MyColor idea...
  6. bmxr

Might get a bike again...Aprilia Shiver 750

That was my point, but anyway, nice bike. Sounds like a smoking deal! Congrats.
  7. bmxr

Might get a bike again...Aprilia Shiver 750

SVs are awesome. Not "too beginner" for anyone, unless you are strictly a drag racer or road race for a living. Buy an SV, learn to really ride it, and get back to me in ten years when you have caught up to its capabilities. No one "needs" 150hp, in fact, I find that there is an inverse...
  8. bmxr

The Opposite of Treyvon Martin's Case

The fact is, the dispatcher did not give Zimmerman an order. Furthermore, dispatchers are not law enforcement officers anyway. Another fact is, for everyone yelling and screaming about this case since February, NONE of them know the facts yet. Everyone commenting believes what they do because...
  9. bmxr

Ruining the game of Football

No American football for me, thanks... I quit that a long time ago!
  10. bmxr

Ever drive a car that made you s$@T your pants? This guy did.

Better camera work would have made that a lot more exciting... Awesome car, tho.
  11. bmxr

Internet Slang & Popular Phrases that Bother You

Back on topic... "track", as in the shortened form of the word "race track", is not a verb. I have spent many years at all different kind of race tracks, but I have never "tracked my car, yo!"
  12. bmxr

RIP

I think the money just enables people to expose character flaws they have anyway, more easily. In other words, I bet WH would have been a shithead anyway. Does that sound cynical? :)
  13. bmxr

Top Gear USA

My problem with TGUS is that it is 100% fake and contrived, and comes across as such. TGUK works better because the actors are much more believable. IMO :)
  14. bmxr

TED talk: Guns for World Peace

I guess it would be cool if we all spoke with am English accent.