GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Opposite of Treyvon Martin's Case

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Again, not the case. He did not approach Martin with a gun in his hand. Regardless if you are being facetious or not I think you have entirely the wrong picture of what transpired in this instance, and your counter for that matter.

no one can say for certain on the gun in the hand, but he was armed/had a firearm on his person. We will have to wait and see how the facts and trial pans out.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
no one can say for certain on the gun in the hand, but he was armed/had a firearm on his person. We will have to wait and see how the facts and trial pans out.

I believe if you read the police report it is indicated that Zimmerman had a belt holster for his weapon...

Anyways I don't want this to get out of control (because I luv u guyz)!:thumbup:

I think we should all just watch and see what happens without making up our minds. I try to keep as open of a mind as possible, both sides are making some pretty wild accusations and its increasingly hard to find good solid facts and no opinions.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I believe if you read the police report it is indicated that Zimmerman had a belt holster for his weapon...

Anyways I don't want this to get out of control (because I luv u guyz)!:thumbup:

I think we should all just watch and see what happens without making up our minds. I try to keep as open of a mind as possible, both sides are making some pretty wild accusations and its increasingly hard to find good solid facts and no opinions.

agreed. Yes, he was armed/on the belt holster/"on his person".

just read the important, the most glaring things are the blood and wet back for zimmerman, and then that Martin was laying down face first. interesting on both aspects!

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
This thread is now so much less interesting than the one where you guys are trying to get arlene to post pics...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
This thread is now so much less interesting than the one where you guys are trying to get arlene to post pics...

:laugh::lol:

Priorities!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol agreed, like 1000%....

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

More evidence coming up...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
just saw this, that definitely helps his case.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a specific side in the case but I wanted point out there is a HUGE difference between the "we don't need you to do that" that was said and a clear "stop following him". Think of a time you've told someone "you don't need to do" something, the only things that come to mind is my wife trying take out the garbage, or friends helping clean up after having people over, it usually said to someone who thinks they are doing the right thing and helping. If someone is doing something wrong, like keying my car, or stealing something I wouldn't say "you don't need to do that" I would say "stop!" the police ARE the authority and when they had the chance they never gave him the "stop" command that a person with authority could/should have.

If an authority figure gave him a "stop" command he either would have stopped and te killing would have been avoided, or he would have gone against a dirrect police order which would have made this alot more cut and dry.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
points taken, but this is a different context and situation then someone politely saying, "oh George, you don't need to do that!" with a smile, etc.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
It is a different situation, thats my point and the reason why politely telling him "we don't need you to do that" is not good enough.

It doesn't matter what the situation is telling someone you don't need to do that always has a positive connotation to it, like they are helping you out.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I wouldn't say always, but I see what you're saying.

bmxr

Ready to race!
The fact is, the dispatcher did not give Zimmerman an order. Furthermore, dispatchers are not law enforcement officers anyway. Another fact is, for everyone yelling and screaming about this case since February, NONE of them know the facts yet. Everyone commenting believes what they do because they want to.