GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Internet Slang & Popular Phrases that Bother You

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I lived literally across the street there for 2 years when I was in college haha, saw many drug busts, made friends with the local "disadvantaged" (found them downstairs in my house more than a few times) but never EVER had a problem with violence, they were mostly very very awesome. I remember there was some guy who escaped from Bryn Mawr hospital who shot a few people right outside there once and a few people who jumped from the roof but thats about it. This year I'm in Ardmore:
- Shooting at a bar I go to regularly
- Shooting literally IN the bar/restaurant my GF works at, while she was working
- Armed robbery/shooting at the wawa I go to a mile down the road about 3x a week (as mentioned above)
- Carjackings, one last year a guy fled, crashed, and killed a guy I knew
- Called police twice this week, once for a guy who plowed into a utility pole outside my house at 2am (you'll nbever forget the sound if you hear it), somehow he was OK but almost certainly drunk. Flipped his fucking car AFTER hitting the pole and totally taking it down. Other time was when PECO towed my GF's car from in front of my house without knocking. I work from home, I would have heard them. Police get Peco to pay for all the impound/tow fees thankfully. Glad my tax dollars go to something but wtf! I lived next to Hartford almost my whole life and didn't have to deal with this crap, and thats a worse city than Philly IMO

bmxr

Ready to race!
Back on topic... "track", as in the shortened form of the word "race track", is not a verb. I have spent many years at all different kind of race tracks, but I have never "tracked my car, yo!"

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Im surprised no one is severely annoyed by 'cool story bro'

what annoys me is posts with nothing but an emoticon, like a thumbsup or beer (read: vwvortex members with 10, 20, 30k posts...)

JewFro

Ready to race!
Im surprised no one is severely annoyed by 'cool story bro'

what annoys me is posts with nothing but an emoticon, like a thumbsup or beer (read: vwvortex members with 10, 20, 30k posts...)

Ding ding ding, this drives me nuts

Just look at the MKVI forum there. Maybe 5-6 build threads many pages long and 95% of it is just random chatter and emoticons

JhnR

Banned