GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RIP

hpowders

Ready to race!
There are tens of thousands of multi millionaires in the US who do not kill themselves every year. Just sayin'... ;)

True, but mega bucks can make nice folks into lousy people. I see it in a relative of mine-used to be the nicest guy when he was packing meat in a local supermarket. Then he graduated with a business degree, joined Goldman Sachs and is making $4-$5 mil a year-big house on LI, trophy wife-3 kids-none of whom ever smile. The dude now thinks he is so much better than anyone else-using expressions like "I could buy him ten times over." He and his wife also never smile and appear to be miserable. There's something so repulsive about what tons of money does to the human ego. I also saw this in Diane Sawyer's Whitney Houston interview. Houston acted like some stuckup, better than everyone else goddess queen when answering the questions. It's rare to find a mega millionaire who is actually nice and humble, without a superiority complex.

"Money cannot buy happiness" appears to be both wise and true.

bmxr

Ready to race!
I think the money just enables people to expose character flaws they have anyway, more easily. In other words, I bet WH would have been a shithead anyway. Does that sound cynical? :)

hpowders

Ready to race!
There are tens of thousands of multi millionaires in the US who do not kill themselves every year. Just sayin'... ;)

Source, please.