GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project ultimate daily. Build #2

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
The Whiteline endlinks were just a tad too long for the FK mount points so I just swapped to the FK shorter endlinks. No pictures were took of the install, it's a 20min job and we all know what they look like.

But I did take one because I'm getting used to seeing this car in the garage more than the racecar. So many little things just constantly going on. Grrrr.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Hydroplaned or something else? This rain is fucked. Fox River in Algonquin is over almost every dock and I think it's almost 4 feet above flood stage.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Hydroplaned or something else? This rain is fucked. Fox River in Algonquin is over almost every dock and I think it's almost 4 feet above flood stage.

Lol, I was literally going 15mph in a turn, hit a patch of gravel and my Rivals said NOPE! Slidy slidy slidy, 5 ft ditch.

live4something

Ready to race!
And just bought a water meth kit off a user here. Keeping it stupid simple, one nozzle in the TB pipe, use the washer reservoir, mount the pump somewhere in the bay, done. Old school simple dile progressive controller.
I have my pump mounted to the frame using a bracket from BSH. Works great. My entire meth setup is located forward of the fire wall. Made a bracket to mount the controller in the bay by the passenger side headlight. There is a single wire running to the fuse box for power to the controller

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I have my pump mounted to the frame using a bracket from BSH. Works great. My entire meth setup is located forward of the fire wall. Made a bracket to mount the controller in the bay by the passenger side headlight. There is a single wire running to the fuse box for power to the controller

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want the controller in the cabin. Had a buddy of mine running the DO kit and the controller faulted out to 100% spray at all times. Almost hydrolocked the motor, only reason he saved it was he saw the lights on the controller indicating it was at full spray. I'll be running a seperate power switch for the water meth setup so I can not only monitor but also shut the entire system down without having to turn the car off. I like keeping auxiliary systems seperate from the cars main systems.

I was planning on mounting the pump somewhere either on the frame or in the engine bay. Do you have a link to this bracket from BSH? Don't see why I couldn't just use some steel brackets from Home Depot but if there's a nicer solution I'm all for it.