GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

goneD4rk

Banned
The OEM open fogs have an internal air scoop designed to help cool the brakes and bring cool air into the engine bay. Yes, there are OEM open fogs, there are also numerous cheap and not so cheap knock offs.

As for what I did to my MKV today, put on my new roof bars! Now I just need to find a flappy/spoiler thing (forget what its called) that will fit on the front bar.

what will you be using the rack for? I see many who have it, but not put to use.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I'm a big snowboarder and mountain biker, so I'm getting the attachments for those. I'm not really sure what the hell I'm doing though lol, car is getting stripped and caged in the next couple months (track/weekend car being retired from daily duty) but im still buying stuff for it as if it was going to be my daily lol. I'm a sick addicted man lol.

MeLikeBigBoom

Car(s)
HPA Mk5 R32
A valve or something in the hoses of the A/C broke off and lost all the air and OIL/lube...

My god, that was my repair bill exactly, we are long lost twins... :lol:

Yeah, I tried to make it through the summer with no A/C, but once we started to hit 100 degree days, the windows rolled down do absolutely nothing. It just feels like I'm in a convection oven.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
The OEM open fogs have an internal air scoop designed to help cool the brakes and bring cool air into the engine bay. Yes, there are OEM open fogs, there are also numerous cheap and not so cheap knock offs.

As for what I did to my MKV today, put on my new roof bars! Now I just need to find a flappy/spoiler thing (forget what its called) that will fit on the front bar.

Hmm so thats what that scoop on the drivers side is for... wonder why its not on the other side though.

Love the roof rack :thumbsup: Thinking about putting mine on soon just to see how it looks.

bowerhour4334

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Threw on a p-flo. Tried just using a pliers for the clamps, then had a buddy with one of those nifty tools where you put one end on the clamp and there's a cable then a pliers end. Very convenient. Also wasn't sure how neuspeed expects me to get the bolts back on under the Heatshield.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI

Gti08mkv

Ready to race!
Really nice, I love your car! :wub:

Thinking about getting projector fogs too, did you get them from ECS and which ones are they?

Thanks man i got them on ebay for like $70. ill be at dubs in the valley on saturday maybe see u there. Sadly my bags ship tomorrow so ill probably still be static [emoji17]

#sot_gti08