GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

NUTSHELL

Just introducing myself. I've always owned Japanese cars and motorcycles, but looking to try a German car next. Torn between an MK5 GTI or 2016 MK7 Golf S.

Mika

Hey everyone, I'm Mika from Michigan and I have a 2009 TSI DSG GTI in United Gray. Excited to be a part of this community!

mrkwik

Intro

Hey guys, I'm MJ and I'm from New Zealand. Have previously owned BMW's but have owned my GTI now for several months and prefer this to the BMW's I owned.

illmind

hey im new to the vw world. long time coming. glad to join.

vgriff11

Ready to race!
I'm new to the forum and would like to interduce myself. My name is Vgriff11 and I live in Tampa,Fl. I just got a 2015 Golf GTi. I'm new to the Volkswagen world, but I love this car. I'm looking to find some parts and make some decent power. Hope to meet some local people and find a shop who can work on my car.

Thanks for having me.

-Vgriff

207GTI

New to the VW world but just picked up a 2008 TSI 4 door GTI and I'm loving it so far. Stoked to start learning more about these cars and getting some mods put on for the summer.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
New to the VW world but just picked up a 2008 TSI 4 door GTI and I'm loving it so far. Stoked to start learning more about these cars and getting some mods put on for the summer.
Nice! Go stage 1, it's a no brainer.

connormkv

Hello!

I drive a 2008 Rabbit. I'm currently lowered on FK Streetlines with R32 Omanyts. No plans for the near future because I have no money [emoji107]

NuQ

hey everyone my name is nuquay i just wanted to say hello I'm new to the vdub world i just bought my first Volkswagen 08 Jetta Wolfsburg edition and i love it .

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Welcome. 08 TSI or FSI?