GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Finally Back! (PICS)

I got in a wreck back in May and ever since then i was .:R-less. After 4 long months of waiting and waiting i finally got my baby back! Oh god how i've missed driving her and just sitting in her lol. It took 4 months because they had to order many parts directly from the dealer whom said it took...
  2. S

Black Center Grill Mod

Decided to Vinyl wrap the silver center grill to see if it would look good in black on a Blue car. i have to say that i'm digging it! not bad for my first time wrapping i might say Gonna put on my Cupra lip and my KW Coilovers this month i hope!
  3. S

R32 vs 06 Eclipse V6

On my way home from work and pretty pissed off from working with morons. Just zipping thru traffic and I see some headlights following me. I already know my R isn't very fast on the highway especially once I hit triple digits. I get up around 120 and the guy pulls on right next to me. I also now...
  4. S

Pretty FREAKED OUT

So it's about 3:00am and I woke up hearing my room door open. My old man is KTFO and no one else is home. So... Uh...
  5. S

Getting Flamed At!

I forgot how the guys over on mazdaspeedforums like to think their speeds are all mighty and powerful. They heard I traded my speed for the .:R and they like to criticize how much of a downgrade it was on my behalf. That made me laugh out loud. They like to just put power and power only when...
  6. S

Officially joined the R32/VW Family

I finally bought the R32 yesterday, but had to go straight to work afterwards so didn't have time to post pictures or anything. 2008 R32 Blue with Navi. with 28k miles for 22+ttl. I'll miss my speed3 but thus far I'm loving the AWD! Especially last night when the roads was wet haha I'll post up...
  7. S

About to Purchase a R32

Hey guys, i am in the market to buy 08 R32. Since last week i've just decided to purchase one. I own a 09 Mazdaspeed3 GT and i'm growing tired of Fail Wheel Drive. I enjoy my speed3 alot, and she's fun to drive but i'm looking to upgrade myself in class. Mainly interior upgrade and AWD is what i...