GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Center Grill Mod

speednguyen

Ready to race!
Decided to Vinyl wrap the silver center grill to see if it would look good in black on a Blue car. i have to say that i'm digging it! not bad for my first time wrapping i might say

Gonna put on my Cupra lip and my KW Coilovers this month i hope!

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I wish I had the R grill in silver. lol but looks good black as well.

speednguyen

Ready to race!
Whats up with the retarded angle of the picture? I had to turn my monitor sideways just to look at it

ftfy kinda

tinypic must have moved it or i probably rotated it and didn't realize it till now

What did you wrap it in i was thinking of doing that same thing?

i bought some 3M gloss black vinly. with stylist telling me how to remove the grill, and a friend help cut the vinyl. i think it looks good and i might end up painting the grill in the future to gloss black

Fast1one

Passed Driver's Ed
If you notice the pic, he took it at the retarded angle, its called the VTEC lean...being all the honda dudes seem to like taking pics of their cars at that stupid angle.

:laughabove:

I guess cameras need built in levels after all....maybe program them so they don't allow the user to take a picture at 45 degrees :D

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
looking good sir!

Did u have any issues installing it on ur first time?

I have not put on vinyl wrap before but i would love to put on a clear bar on my R32

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
nice man, my grill is black also howveer i painted mine

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
If you notice the pic, he took it at the retarded angle, its called the VTEC lean...being all the honda dudes seem to like taking pics of their cars at that stupid angle.

Lmaoo classic