GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 vs 06 Eclipse V6

speednguyen

Ready to race!
On my way home from work and pretty pissed off from working with morons. Just zipping thru traffic and I see some headlights following me. I already know my R isn't very fast on the highway especially once I hit triple digits. I get up around 120 and the guy pulls on right next to me. I also now found out the car is restricted to 130 ( still new to the car) and he just flies by as I look like a sitting duck lol

I use to walk these cars in my speed3 so I was a little upset but expected the outcome. Decided to get this guy to run me from a dig. Oh how AWD and the DSG shines. Right off the line I did launch control and stayed in front of him until about 80 and then he started to pass me. I still like to think I won lol

And now the person who bought my speed3 wants to do a run. Lol I'll pass

speednguyen

Ready to race!
Idk man, my R pulls pretty hard up top. I've been itching to get some runs in. A friend of mine has a G37 with an intake. He hit a 13.9 @ 100mph a week or two back, before he installed the intake. I want to run him.

Are you tuned? My manager drives a G37 coupe auto. SHE beats me everytime on the highway lol

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I didn't know that you could use someone else's loader. I think that they are mated to the ecu with a password. Let me know if you know different, OK?

OP needs a twin-turbo, yesssss, that'll teach that Eclipse!

Last edited:

speednguyen

Ready to race!
I didn't know that you could use someone else's loader. I think that they are mated to the ecu with a password. Let me know if you know different, OK?

With that money for a turbo kit I can just buy another motorcycle instead! Lol

xcrazydx

Crack Rock Fresh
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI

You can use any giac flashloader

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You can use any giac flashloader

Yes, I was told the same thing, only that I'd have to use my password when using a different loader. Was this BS?