GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting Flamed At!

speednguyen

Ready to race!
I forgot how the guys over on mazdaspeedforums like to think their speeds are all mighty and powerful. They heard I traded my speed for the .:R and they like to criticize how much of a downgrade it was on my behalf. That made me laugh out loud. They like to just put power and power only when comparing against the .:R. I tell them speed isn't my main concern and that it has plenty of power on a daily basis.

But it's ok, I wouldn't expect them to understand my upgrade haha

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I forgot how the guys over on mazdaspeedforums like to think their speeds are all mighty and powerful. They heard I traded my speed for the .:R and they like to criticize how much of a downgrade it was on my behalf. That made me laugh out loud. They like to just put power and power only when comparing against the .:R. I tell them speed isn't my main concern and that it has plenty of power on a daily basis.

But it's ok, I wouldn't expect them to understand my upgrade haha

Tell all of them you'll be happy to demonstrate how much better the .:R is to any challenger whenever they like, you get to pick the race. When one responds, tell them the race is from a dig with the front wheels turned to full lock...

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
Build quality, drive quality, 6 cylinders, DSG, AWD. I'd say they look like a bunch of ricers and you came out on top. Enjoy your refined German motoring. And for the record, your car is capable of 600+AWHP with the right turbo setup. Try that with a Mazda.

:happyanim:

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Lets see a link to the thread...