GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally Back! (PICS)

speednguyen

Ready to race!
I got in a wreck back in May and ever since then i was .:R-less. After 4 long months of waiting and waiting i finally got my baby back! Oh god how i've missed driving her and just sitting in her lol. It took 4 months because they had to order many parts directly from the dealer whom said it took up to 2 weeks for certain parts. When the car was complete in 2 months or so, it got hit by Hail Damage on their Property. So they had their insurance come out and estimated and approve for repairs. So some more time goes by and i barely picked her up 2 days ago...

Before

After the wreck..

4 Months Later

I asked for the grill with no holes but they still ended up getting me one with holes :thumbdown:
The paint job looks great! and i honestly think she drives smoother than before.

oidoglr

Ready to race!
I would think they'd be obligated to get your a hole-less grille, seeing as how the one you had on before lacked holes. I'd raise a stink, but that's just me.

dubbin everyday

Lives At The Track
ur old r32 grill was nice!! :thumbsup: i really like r32 blue+black

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I would think they'd be obligated to get your a hole-less grille, seeing as how the one you had on before lacked holes. I'd raise a stink, but that's just me.

Same

speednguyen

Ready to race!

Thanks Guys. It's a Great Feeling to have her back! Unfortunately the welcome feeling is short lived. She's going back in the shop for one more repair now. The cruise control switch is messing up and they're replacing it for free :thumbup:

When i bought the car, there were holes in the grill already actually. Also the reason why i Vinyl wrapped it to hide it haha. The person in charge of my car said she'd get me the grill with no holes but the dealership nearby had a new one with holes already so they bought that one cheaper.. I might just have to do the vinyl wrap again to hide it. Cause i'm not coughing up that much money for a new one

speednguyen

Ready to race!
So this pass weekend my old man ask to borrow the R to head down to Houston for a wedding. I figure sure what the heck can go wrong? He proved me wrong and somehow managed to park somewhere over something that when he put it in reverse that it got stuck. He didn't get out to look at what was wrong, instead he gave it more gas and BAM... he yanked the front bumper off a few inches. So now i have gaps at the connecting point on both sides of the bumper/fender lining, 2 headlights that shoots sky high like high beams, broken clips/ tabs, and a pretty pissed Son. I haven't even had the car back for a week and already she got damaged again..

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
So this pass weekend my old man ask to borrow the R to head down to Houston for a wedding. I figure sure what the heck can go wrong? He proved me wrong and somehow managed to park somewhere over something that when he put it in reverse that it got stuck. He didn't get out to look at what was wrong, instead he gave it more gas and BAM... he yanked the front bumper off a few inches. So now i have gaps at the connecting point on both sides of the bumper/fender lining, 2 headlights that shoots sky high like high beams, broken clips/ tabs, and a pretty pissed Son. I haven't even had the car back for a week and already she got damaged again..

man, that sucks. free repairs for you, right?

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
grill wit holes is better than no grill. ;) welcome back

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
Take Him for a spin at night and show him the lights like high beams, thats complete bullshit