GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. haithame

what do you recommend?

Guys, what do you recommend for my next tires? Knowing that i am running now the OE Dunlop Sport Maxx 225/40 ZR18 92Y and what i care about is Treadwear, dry performance and quietness for DD Michelin Pilot Sport 2 (PS2) Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Yokohama S Drive Yokohama Advan Goodyear Eagle...
  2. haithame

Spotted

i was on my way home and found that...i just parked and insisted on taking some pics and share it with you guys
  3. haithame

GTI Vs Challenger SRT8

i know a guy around who has been bragging a lot about his car and he is really pissing me off. what do i need to beat him?...i have now a basic stage 2 (CAI, TBE and stage 2 software)...i know my mods are worthless thats why i am not even trying now but what i want to know, is K04 enough or i...
  4. haithame

S3 Intercooler

I am thinking about getting the S3 Intercooler but i want to make sure about somethings before buying it are these only the parts involved in the upgrade or i need additional items (bolts, clamps, etc...) 1K0 145 803 P 1K0 145 832 S 1K0 145 834 AA
  5. haithame

S3 Brake Kit

I am thinking about buying this kit but i have some question in mind. http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsibrakes.htm i want to mate this kit with SS lines (Goodridge or Neuspeed) and HPS pads will these items work with this kit?? does the HPS pads have the wear sensor?? what do you recommend...
  6. haithame

09 GTI for Impreza WRX Sti

Hi, i received a proposal to trade my 09 GTI for 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti...what do you thing guys? i dont know much about Imprezas and dont know whether this trade is worth it or not here is the link for that car...
  7. haithame

DNA Tuning??!!

Hi, anyone heard about DNA Tuning? http://www.dnatuning.com/ they are offering stage 1 and custom maps for our cars please, if anyone tried them or know anything, let me know
  8. haithame

Problems with Bluefin

Hi, i used to have 08 GTI and had stage 1 bluefin with no problem..i bought a 09 GTi because i had an accident with my 08 and decided to go for stage 2 so i went for Milltek TBE and K&N Typhoon and got the stage 2 software from bluefin from a couple of days i got a vagcom and decided to run a...
  9. haithame

GTI MKV Stage 2 Vs Merc SLK 350

i was driving normally and suddenly i found a black 07~08 SLK 350 coming fast from behind then we stopped by the signal and he was starring at my car..i felt he will floor it so i got prepared..switched ESP off..switch it to manual..and here we go the light is green...i didnt LC because i didnt...
  10. haithame

GTI Stage 2 Vs Lumina SS 6.0l V8

i washed my car after a filthy windy week...i was excited it has been a while since i took my car away from traffic...went out of an exit and spotted a red lumina SS...i said why not, i floored it to see his reaction...i went till 150mph then suddenly i found him like half a car behind and...
  11. haithame

Quad Exhausts

i have the Milltek Quad TBE...i noticed that the emission is causing this dirt "dont know what is it called...carbon or whatever" only on the outer tips and that the inner tips still look as new....is that normal?? if so..so these inner tips are just for the looks??...i need explanation please...
  12. haithame

K04 upgrade

i will be soon running stage 2 (bluefin + Milltek TBE + K&N typhoon CAI) but my eyes are on the K04 upgrade...but i am wondering..will i be changing the exhaust or CAI that i'm investing on right now or i will still be able to use them when i make the upgrade....and one more point, what is the...
  13. haithame

Dbilas Flowmaster or Forge Intake or K&N Typhoon

I really cant take a decision regarding these 3 intakes...i am struggling to make my mind on one of them...i already tried the typhoon but lost it in an accident...it was great but i'm not a fan of the sound it makes...swooosh swooosh...but if all of them make the same noise i would go for it...
  14. haithame

Should i change that K&N cone...or it can still work

I have the Typhoon system in my GTI...unfortunately it felt down once and it got some small burns...should i change it or it can still be working?? Please check the pics attached
  15. haithame

professional workshop in UAE...Abu Dhabi or Dubai??

Hi, I have purchased some parts like air intake, full exhaust system and body kit for my GTI MKV and I am located in United Arab Emirates..i don't wanna suffer fitting these stuff by the dealer so Anyone can mention a professional workshop to fit this stuff with reasonable price???
  16. haithame

Anyone with APR DP & Eisenmann Muffler?

Guys...i am thinking about getting the Eisenmann Muffler+sound pipe but i am not sure about which DP to get as i want a full turbo back system...i have been told that APR is good....any suggestions?....and please provide me with any information of how this combination would fit :23:
  17. haithame

US, Euro Spec rear Bumper

Hello Guys, i own 09 GTI and I'm trying to find a rear bumper alternative to the oem....but I'm actually pretty much confused coz whenever I'm checking rear bumpers online they are categorized under US or Euro Spec...so Plz anyone could help me with what is the difference between both
  18. haithame

GUYS...What is the Model of this Wheel??

Please Guys...anyone tell me what is the model of these wheels...I LOVE THEM
  19. haithame

OEM R32 MKV cat back for GTI MKV...can this work?

Hey Guys..I would like to ask if the OEM cat back from the R32 would work for the GTI and if that would make any problems because i'm intending to fit the R32 rear bumper and i dont want to go for any exhaust system out in the market so i'm thinking about OEM cat back of the R32