GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Avant

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Entrepreneur? Stephen Hooks is like the 10th owner in the past 14 years l0l.
  2. Avant

Malaysian airliner goes down over Ukraine

Wow it's been gone for like 4 months and they finally find it in Ukraine? Damn. RIP in peace. Just kidding, that's ridiculously unfortunate that that the flight has to serve as collateral for the stupid ass shit going down over there. I'll actually be in Moscow for a fucking 18 hour...
  3. Avant

US MK7 GTI port injection?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MPI OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  4. Avant

2013 Supercharged Scion FR-S: Track Tested

I'm going to have to say that it's not a shitty car.. but the money for mods definitely sucks compared to our cars.. but it's not fair since we have a forced induction car from the factory that can be decent fast with a tune I think you're doing it wrong if you're drag racing an FRS/BRZ. I'm...
  5. Avant

COBB Ford Focus ST

Cobb is no where near being unknown in the Ford/Subaru/Nissan/Mitsu/BMW world. But yeah a 14.2 quarter mile with those mods is slow as balls. Unless it's a manual with a bad driver then I understand.
  6. Avant

To those trading out of GTI's in 2014...

Getting an S4/S3 no question.
  7. Avant

NBA Thread?

MAN DAT GAME DOE
  8. Avant

Thinking of Changing to a Toureg

I think the new Toureg's look very very nice.. but then again I'm unfamiliar with the maintainability.
  9. Avant

Goodbye GTI. Hello BMW x135 **1k Mile Update

Did you sell the GTI privately? Just wondering how much ca$h you sold it for. You still going to stick around / be a moderator?
  10. Avant

Another reason I drive manual

How about holding your girlfriend's hand, driving, and trying to shift at the same time?
  11. Avant

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Mgnk86p2Qos TOO GOODDDDDD
  12. Avant

APR Naturally Aspirated Tune...Bang for the Buck?

I'd actually like to give them some credit (even though I think $599 is too much) since the tune doesn't just give you more power.. it changes driveability and throttle response and in some cases gives a higher MPG. Plus the 599 price includes your stock map, performance map, 100 octane map...
  13. Avant

Will they bring Audi RS3 to Na?

^that video is fucking awesome.. RS3 definitely had a better driver though.
  14. Avant

So my GF works at Converse...

lmao
  15. Avant

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

You make it sound like he totaled his car or something. I don't know what happened.. all I know is that he deleted his account. What happened?
  16. Avant

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

romney because binders