GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

Avant

Ready to race!
MAN DAT GAME DOE

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm liking the round 1 matchups.

I wonder if the Kings played their last game in Sacramento. Cousins had a monster game. If he put his head on straight, who knows....

JhnR

Banned
Playoffs finally!! I hope Clippers get swept, they seem to think they the shit in LA now.. doubt they'll get swept tho

JhnR

Banned
This is coming from a Mets fan so I can relate to Clippers fans. Leave them alone lol. You guys win enough

News today D'Antoni is coming back next year, apparently they like him. They are still paying Mike Bronw 6 mill over the next two years, and they fired him. Like a boss get fired get 6 mill in two years..

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
^How do you feel about D'Antoni? I had mixed feelings about him. We played no defense when he was here. The team quit on him as well but that is common in the NBA unfortunately

JhnR

Banned
I didnt like him at first, when he first arrived, the team was fire on the offense, and we would run a lot. However the defense was horrible. Now its better he's adapted to Dwight and Pau playing as two bigs, Pau now is a monster with triple doubles, he passes scores, rebounds. Dwight finally started playing some good basketball. I think D'antoni is getting to know the guys. Im confident next year well have a better playoff seed than #7.

Overall much better coach than Mike Brown, for offense reasons. Team is able to score high an run a lot more. Not exactly the best cuz we're older. Bit its coming together.

I personally think we still need a franchise PG. Nash does not do it. He's great, but horrible on defense.

Dwight is gonna fit nicely here for the 5 year contract that he's most likely gonna sign in summer. Kobe will come back i predict for two more years, UNLESS we win Championship next year. A medium possibility. However very much doable if the team gets along.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
^Yeah it took you guys while to get going this year. That was the problem and ownership/management was the reason. They should have never started the season with Brown. What was it like 6 games and he was gone? lol. That was stupid, if he was on that short of a leash he should have been fired in the offseason. Nash will probably retire there. Especially if D'Anonti sticks around.

JhnR

Banned
Nash will def retire with the Lakers, no doubt. He cashed in pretty good with the two year contract he signed, and honestly he's not worth that much anymore. It seems like he lost his magic touch he had with the Suns over the years.