GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Looks like Plac has ADD or something. If I bought the same part for my car 5 times, my wife would definitely not put up with that crap.

Avant

Ready to race!
Donation site via paypal will be set up later for counseling and financial assistance for his next vehicle/family/relatives.

You make it sound like he totaled his car or something. I don't know what happened.. all I know is that he deleted his account. What happened?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
He got angry and left

Avant

Ready to race!
hemad.jpg

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Last Moments:

95% of the people on here force me to stay here. The good people. They offer quality advice and don't constantly spam stupid comments to raise their post counts.

after 112 pages.. you guys can go fuck yourself and your constant ribbing.

I dream of the day I can be done with this forum and not have to read stupid posts from stupid people any more.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I guess he didn't know about the "block" function?

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti

Shini

Go Kart Champion
how much u want to bet he's lurking and loving every minute of this ridiculous thread?

Highly likely

Also, everyone gives everyone a hard time in this forum. We all understand that.

He just had thin lady skin.

thin lady skin on his lady parts too apparently

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
This made me LOL, shows how much of a tool bag he really is.

"I dream of the day I can be done with this forum and not have to read stupid posts from stupid people any more."

Status
Not open for further replies.