GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Supercharged Scion FR-S: Track Tested

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Sad numbers. Wish they just took an STI engine and swapped it in the car instead of this new one. A turbo kit would make more power but this, come on...54 tq from a supercharger? We get that from a crappy tune and some! Ahh the dreadful NA cars

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
This is what happens when you get a consumer-focused website and have them try to mod car.

Even their handling "mods". It's putting down good numbers, but all they've done is throw on a set of sticky tires essentially.

and some overpriced name brand wheels but I digress... I guess if you've got the money

Avant

Ready to race!
I'm going to have to say that it's not a shitty car.. but the money for mods definitely sucks compared to our cars.. but it's not fair since we have a forced induction car from the factory that can be decent fast with a tune

I think you're doing it wrong if you're drag racing an FRS/BRZ. I'm sure that car is a blast to drive on the track.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
tires tires tires. Aren't the ones that come stock on the BRZ really shitty? I bet they had a really hard time putting it to the ground with the skinny tires. I've heard it has a tendency for the rear end to break loose as it is, without the power.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
tires tires tires. Aren't the ones that come stock on the BRZ really shitty? I bet they had a really hard time putting it to the ground with the skinny tires. I've heard it has a tendency for the rear end to break loose as it is, without the power.

nope had really good tires on it Advan Neova AD08