GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gabster

1. Gabster

Lemon Law... I need some help with this

well my car has been to the service department let see 1, 2, 3, 4 but 5 times for warped rotors, fuel pump, cam lobe issues and misfires on cylinders 2 & 3. :thumbdown: Under warranty the dealer has given me new coil packs (D) and spark plugs and the misfires still occur on both stock mode and...
  2. Gabster

pretty dope video with a sick song.. inside

i like it i think its VIVID... enjoy it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOCIqrq0M4s
  3. Gabster

180 mph mkv gti

ill let you guys decide if its real or not? http://youtube.com/watch?v=oW6wGREfaOw&feature=related
  4. Gabster

what are the symptoms of a blown PCV valve. help anyone?

my car feels kinda slow, just a bit tho... i checked my dv and its not it. next thing to mind would be the pcv valve but i could be wrong.. thanks
  5. Gabster

how do i know if i have the latest HPFP, PVC, CAM LOBE, COIL PACK and so for....

how can i check to see if i have the latest and updated versions of oem products in my car... i have a late model 07 gti with 3200 miles and i keep getting misfires in the morning every so often..
  6. Gabster

P0087-002- fuel rail/system pressure: too low..

i got this code this week and im worried that im gonna have to take the top end of my motor apart too change this cam lobe thing.. some people say its a fuel pump problem, but i keep on reading threads and doing research about this and it just leads to the cam lobe wear... i need some...
  7. Gabster

multiple fault codes: fuel rail system pressure too low & multiple misfires..

a week ago i got two random misfires: cylinder 2 & 3, but the car drove perfectly normal. so i erased the code and just waited to see if it would come back.. now a week later im driving in the highway and all the sudden my car goes into a limp mode like if something was holding my car back.. i...
  8. Gabster

two random cylinders misfired today, but my car drove perfectly normal all day..

i woke up this morning and as soon as i turned on my car. my check engine light was on!! i was curious of why so i took it to the guys at the shop where i get most of my stuff done (euro auto tuning in miami, fl) they hooked it up to the vag and they found RANDOM/MULTIPLE CYLINDERS MISFIRE on...
  9. Gabster

whats better for springs? H&R, VOGTLAND OR EIBACHS...

idk what to go with for my MkV. i want a 1.4 to 1.6" drop all around i just dont know with what company to go with?? i need some feed back people:biggrin:
  10. Gabster

i think i blew!! my PCV VALVE or my DV or maybe i have a boost leak.. i need help!!

i was driving last night and all the sudden im not getting any boost. like all of my gears are super weak!! they seen worst than stock, the reason i can tell is because im chipped with apr so i know the difference between chipped and stock... my turbo spools up fast and loud, but no boost like...
  11. Gabster

i think i blew!! my PCV VALVE or my DV.. i need help!!

i was driving last night and all the sudden im not getting any boost. like all of my gears are super weak!! they seen worst than stock, the reason i can tell is because im chipped with apr so i know the difference between chipped and stock... my turbo spools up fast and loud, but no boost like...
  12. Gabster

Now that im chipped. should i change my oil every 3,000 or 5,000? help!!

Now that im chipped. should i change my oil every 3,000 or 5,000? idk what to do. i know that now theres alot more stress on the motor since im flashed.. help please!!!
  13. Gabster

07 gti vs subaru wrx modded

i was driving back from my girls house and i noticed up ahead a wrx. so i immediately starting speeding up to him so i catch him crusing i rolled my window down and asked him if he wanted to run it off of 2nd gear roll? and he was sure why not but he also wanted to do it of the hole and the...
  14. Gabster

07 gti vs 04 mustang gt

my stock 07 GTI with an apr 93 flash against some kid in a wednesday night meeting. hes running his 04 mustang gt with full exhaust system from FLOW MASTERS. he kept on bragging about how he whoops 350z, g35, s2000 and so i was like ive beat those cars before so i starting bragging aswell..lol...
  15. Gabster

Anyone with an APR 93 flash

I got mine almost a month ago and i love it... i dyno @ 228.99 whp 286.02 foot torque on 93 octane.. 76* degrees