GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

180 mph mkv gti

KoolWhip

Ready to race!
Yeah its real. Mine looked the same way when I hit 160, we get to 140 pretty quick after that the power starts to fall off a bit. But yeah looks real to me.

MotorG525

Passed Driver's Ed
I love how every comment on youtube is always saying how fake something is and can never be possible

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
real, but not accurate.

That is data I took when I did a top speed run a few weeks ago. At 165 indicated speed, actual (GPS verified) speed is only 147. Extrapolating that line out and continuing the pattern of error finds that at an indicated 180, actual speed is near 153.

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
^^^ good info :]
it looked real to me. i've taken mine to 152, but got off the throttle cause miami cops are not that nice when it comes to speeding. heh hee

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
i wonder what his got that was able to move up to 180mph?
i say all types of bolt ons..
what do you guys think?

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
i dont think its reall b/c how is it that there are random cars at the end of the video......?

but u never know.

mortygt140

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TDI
very questionable 1)where has he got a stretch of road that long to get that speed, cos it would take a long time to get that speed and 2)Has meat said an indicated 180 doesn't actually mean that unless your in a police car where there all calibrated. I do know the focus st that pumaspeed have did a gps indicated 175mph with 340bhp mmmmmmmm very questionable

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
yeah now thats a but better video dam..... he must be like in the middle of no where w/ no cars!!! and cops!!!!