GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone with an APR 93 flash

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I got mine almost a month ago and i love it... i dyno @ 228.99 whp 286.02 foot torque on 93 octane.. 76* degrees

veedubbin

intentionally left blank
Car(s)
VW's
what other mods? Thats over 260 hp and over 300ft lbs at the crank:thumbsup:

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
non!!! im completly STOCK.. except for my flash. no one can belive me everyone says im lying so im posting up my dyno sheat later..

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
On a Dynojet I hit 215whp and 255wtrq, and I'm still very happy with my numbers.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hotlanta, ure sig is crazy...

Neo3010

Ready to race!
I have the 93 Stage 2 since I got the 3in turbo back stealth... needless to say I am completely satisfied. :)

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
i know alot of people tell me im lying so for that reason im gonna post up my dyno sheat later on tonight... according to apr the 07 gti's after been flashed it produces more power than the 06's.. im very very happy thou

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
well, the dyno might have been improperly calibrated, as those numbers look real high for just apr 93 chip.

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
i highly doubt that but it could happen... unfortunetly i dont think that was the case. if theres anybody else out there with an 07 gti with an apr 93 flash please write me. i would like to know what you guys dynod at.

kmf82

Go Kart Champion
I believe those #'s if it was on a dynojet. I'm sure on a Mustang Dyno it would be a different story.

Anyway, dyno's mean nothing, it's the timeslip you should be concerned with.

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I have all the mods listed below and your numbers are near (mine are 232hp and 289ft/lbs, it was 37 degrees) but still very close and you only have a ECU upgrade. BUT, be it a high number dyno or a stong car, who cares! its fast, fun and a GTI!! Anyway until everyone here gets on the same dyno, same day/temp, their is no way to compare eachothers cars. All dyno's are different! I only use a dyno to tune and to see power levels before and after a mod.

Gabster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
yes it was a dynojet.. i wanna post up my dyno sheet but dont know how to. some help will be appreciated... ill be on the track soon hopefully im running high 13's or 14 flat...

veedubbin

intentionally left blank
Car(s)
VW's
Well, I dont doubt it ran thes numbers, I just hope mine does the same in the spring:thumbsup: