GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

EOI: 2006 Golf GTI DSG

FS: 2006 Golf GTI DSG Hi Guys, Time to sell the GTI :(. Due to purchase of property, I'll be downgrading to a cheaper car for a few years. It will a regretful sale but as much as I'd love to keep it unfortunately It has to go hopefully to a good home. - 2006 Golf GTI - DSG - Bi-Xenon -...
  2. A

Logitech G25 PC/PS3

I'm selling my Logitech G25 steering wheel, compatible with PC/PS3. Software drivers are available via Logitech website. I bought a simple table to put it on as I didn't have anything to mount it to and it works as a temporary fix. I was thinking to make something for it but never got around...
  3. A

Bluefin Dyno + Drag time

When I was in the market for a tune I looked everywhere to find dyno + 1/4 mile figures for bluefin so I'd like to make a thread for others who would like to know what bluefin is capable of. 147.5KW / 344.1Nm Took it to WSID last night and ran 13.8 @ 99.8mph with 20psi in front tires. Mods...
  4. A

Car detailed

So finally I booked and got my car detailed by DMS Detailing (Dan) a few days ago, definitely worth every cent he did a great job. Highly recommend him. As to my previous posts regarding the condition of my paint after 12 months without reapplying wax, he said my paint was still in a good...
  5. A

5 Dead in car crash

Crash crash left 5 dead - XR6 Ridiculous, when are people going to learn? Such a waste of young lives... I feel for the families involved, what a nightmare. Sorry if it's a repost.
  6. A

Italian Police Crash Lambo

Oooppss! Poor car, I wonder what they will replace it with.
  7. A

APR Sale Octoberfest - No AU sale?

Well, it's all over the US section and on the US APR website... why don't we get these sales... a fully loaded flash was $1203 and for only $599!!!@(* Yeah yeah, i know they have more people in the US and a bigger market and all that garbage... but seriously, our dollar is going up, and I'm...
  8. A

Top Gear Season 14

SYYR1aHHiCQ IdKLbZXHWCY qd1DokzWa2A :eyebulge::bow::happyanim: Can't wait!!
  9. A

Schumacher is BACK!

The best news i've woken up to in a long time! Schumacher is back to drive in Massa seat until he is able to drive again. At the same time, BMW Sauber have pulled out of F1 at the end of 2009 season. Good news is always followed by bad! :thumbdown:
  10. A

Alarm

1) I have read the fucking manual 2) I have also searched the forums 3) I still haven't found what I'm looking for (A+ wedding song) Now, i was cleaning the car the other day and hit the alarm sensor button inside the car, it went orange and i locked the car and opened it again and it was back...
  11. A

Finally!!

Well, after waiting so long the GTI is now mine. Reflex Silver, DSG, Bi-Xenon... loving it so far... Will upload pics later today after i give it a good wash. Look forward to meeting all the syd folks. Mods? later this year APR Stg1, TAI, New DV from APR and possibly Whiteline ALK. Did...
  12. A

R.I.P Michael Jackson

What a shock, didn't expect it at all. He might of done many stupid things, but he is the king of pop and will remain the king. I doubt we will see another person like him. R.I.P Farrah Fawcett also lost her battle with Cancer. It hasn't been a very good news morning.
  13. A

AU/Euro H&R Sport 29176-1 Springs

I've been doing a bit of research and most threads suggest H&R Sport Springs lower GTI's (29176-1) by 1.5" (f) 1.4" (r). Now these specs are correct for the US market as the 2006 models sat higher, and over the years they had different setups, which cars came a bit lower from factory 2007 >...
  14. A

VW Polo - Drive.com.au news

VW Polo I like, i really do... i think it's got a bit better style than the MK6 GTI.... it would be interesting what engine the GTI will have, and if they will mate it with the 7 speed DSG... obviously producing around 230-250nm to cope.. not leaving room for mods though is it? Maybe even the 6...
  15. A

Lowered GTIs

I've searched the forum and unable to find an answer. Might of missed something tho... I've bought some H&R Sport springs (red) and H&R claim it will lower the car by 30mm, anyone with H&R springs confirm this? with stock rims, does it sit too low? Or even anyone with a car lowered by 30mm, do...
  16. A

Lenso Rims

Does anyone here have any experience with Lenso Rims? What's the quality like? I'm just wondering if i should save up more $$ and waste money on new BBS rims $1000 a rim :paddle: Lenso Type-M The brand might not be as good as BBS, Enkei or O.Z Racing, but they sure do have some nice designs...
  17. A

Carsales MK6 GTI Review

Carsales Golf GTI MK6 Review Interesting, it has a 7speed Dry-clutch DSG that can only handle 250Nm... even though it has 280 standard... Whats with that? killing point or what. If that is the case not a typo or incorrect information, more people will hold onto the MK5. I'm guessing it won't be...
  18. A

Golf GTI history lesson

Golf GTI History Lesson Just came across this, thought I'd pass it along. Might state the obvious, but none the less.
  19. A

Hey... another new member!

Hey ppl... I don't have any pictures to show you of the GTI, though it's my brothers and will be getting it in the next few months hopefully... he doesn't know what car he wants to buy yet :mad0259: It's a 06 GTI w/ DSG + bi-xenon, it's only done 20,000kms and in uber good condition...