GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EOI: 2006 Golf GTI DSG

Androo

lolwut... ??
FS: 2006 Golf GTI DSG

Hi Guys,

Time to sell the GTI :(. Due to purchase of property, I'll be downgrading to a cheaper car for a few years. It will a regretful sale but as much as I'd love to keep it unfortunately It has to go hopefully to a good home.

- 2006 Golf GTI
- DSG
- Bi-Xenon
- Bluefin Stage 1
- Whiteline RSB 24mm with H&R Bushes
- Please check sig for other mods.
46,000kms

$28,000 o.n.o (includes mods + stock RSB). *custom plates can be included for a small price.*

Rego runs out end of July 2011, tyres are 12 months old and the car is in mint condition washed once a month and detailed once a year. Always garaged and driven on weekends as I catch public transport to work. Car has never missed a beat.

MY06 Golf GTI / DSG / Bi-Xenon / Reflex Silver / Bluefin / APR TAI 80 / Diverter Valve rev.D / NGK Iriway 7 / K&N Panel Filter / Whiteline RSB Adjustable 24mm / Yokohama S.Drive
Dyno: 147.5Kw / 344Nm / Drag 1/4 Mile: 13.8 @ 99.8mph

Last edited:

Androo

lolwut... ??
Thanks Will :)

I wish LOL... sadly nothing fancy if I do decide to sell this. I wouldn't mind a new polo if I could pick it up for a good price.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
^^ Not sure selling a 28K car for the sake of a mortgage is really worth it, you might save $15K over 20 odd years. I say enjoy your immaculate GTI for as long as possible.

Androo

lolwut... ??
Get the 1.2TSI Polo - very fun to drive but they are currently about $25K d/w.

I'll check that out. They are a nice small car.

^^ Not sure selling a 28K car for the sake of a mortgage is really worth it, you might save $15K over 20 odd years. I say enjoy your immaculate GTI for as long as possible.

Thanks Roc, I was actually going to do a novated lease not fully buy another car. It's all up in the air and just a feeler to know what to do. I work for the government and we get 10% corporate discount plus we do not pay GST as it's catholic funded too so we save another 2-3k. I could pick up a 23k car for like 18k via novating drive away :yikes:

CL455

Ready to race!
^ i've had several novated leases, just watch out and do your research on the leasing company before you commit to anything. My wifes leasing company is a joke, can't get anything done to the car without having to jump over a million hurdles...

but in saying that, some leasing companys are awesome to deal with.. hmm, polo are about 25k d/w - i might look into that, now that my golf is gone .... interesting :p

Androo

lolwut... ??
^ i've had several novated leases, just watch out and do your research on the leasing company before you commit to anything. My wifes leasing company is a joke, can't get anything done to the car without having to jump over a million hurdles...

but in saying that, some leasing companys are awesome to deal with.. hmm, polo are about 25k d/w - i might look into that, now that my golf is gone .... interesting :p

I may need to research into the company my work uses for leasing. I just want something for a runabout nothing fancy and sadly I won't be modding it lol. Hopefully i win the lotto or at least a scratchy :D

It's worth looking into, but at the end of the day you are still paying for the car just over 3/4 years.

If it comes time to sell I might revise the price and get it inline with the market and the cars worth.

Androo

lolwut... ??
bump.... now for sale :(

Androo

lolwut... ??
Pending Deposit

Androo

lolwut... ??