GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Italian Police Crash Lambo

Androo

lolwut... ??
Oooppss!

Poor car, I wonder what they will replace it with.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
its funny cos all the Italians i know cant drive for shit

ever been to Rome? that further endorses my theory

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
they were probably chasing down JohnMatrix but got horribly distracted when they saw all the pubes on his face.

antlan81

Passed Driver's Ed

I beg to differ. Crazy drivers yes, bad drives no. I stayed in Rome for 3 months and I must admit the first few times I was on the roads I did pee myself, but u soon realize that they all know what they are doing.

The complete opposite to here. A lot of drivers just don't know how to drive n don't know the road rules.... good example is slow drivers who stay in the overtaking lane on the freeway, u dont see that in europe....

Last edited:

Pharkus

Ninja
I beg to differ. Crazy drivers yes, bad drives no. I stayed in Rome for 3 months and I must admit the first few times I was on the roads I did pee myself, but u soon realize that they all know what they are doing.

The complete opposite to here. A lot of drivers just don't know how to drive n don't know the road rules.... good example is slow drives who stay in the overtaking lane on the freeway, u dont see that in europe....

Went into the city last night on the eastern, saw a white GTi zooming behind me, so I moved over. Took a glance as they passed. HOT CHICK driving!

Needless to say I didn't want to push faster so let her go......oh and the wife was in the passenger seat.

TimT

Go Kart Champion

Hey!
Im from Italian descent!
And Rome is nothing. Naples is where all the insanity is! But chaos is different to lack of driving ability. I think if you want to find the worst drivers in the world you need to head to Asia :D

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
Ouch, poor car!

Pharkus....now be honest...if the wife wasn't in the car would you have chased the gti hehe
:biggrin: :thumbup:

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
I think if you want to find the worst drivers in the world you need to head to Asia :D

I always crack up when I see Funny's sig with the asian guy + his honda haha.

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
I think if you want to find the worst drivers in the world you need to head to Asia :D

nah just springvale and box hill!! :happyanim:

energ1

Passed Driver's Ed

Italians are the craziest drivers yet everything works in unison.I was driving
through Naples and merging onto a round a bout with ten cars all from different
directions with some stray dog in the middle of it and yet all came out un
scathed.Fucken bizzare but brilliant.

I'm Sicilian and in Sicily it's chaos the driving that is.To see how the Sicilians
drive in SICILY is a huge eye opener for many tourists.Everyone should take
driving lessons in Sicily, ITALY or GREECE because when you get back to
AUSTRALIA you can drive with your eyes shut!

Chow A TUTTI

Luca

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
u guys obviously havent driven in china. those clowns seriously cant drive..i've seen a truck mow down some poor dude on a push bike... and it wasnt pretty!!! those idiots cant drive. cant park. has total disregard for road rules(which isnt many) and totally lacks common sense.

i worked in china for 6 months and every day getting on the road is a lottery. my driver drives in dense dense fog with no lights on and doing 150km/h with me screaming in the back seat telling him to slow da f@#k down.

i've been to italy and those guys KNOW what they are doing. might seem like chaos!! but its organised chaos :)

as for the lambo for a cop car. what a waste!

Some parts of Asia, yes. But if you go to Taiwan, the taxi drivers can give Schumacher a run for his money... And in Indonesia (ex. Jakarta), it is total chaos - but there's a kind of method to the madness, and somehow it all works out. Its quite fun actually - no rules, law-of-the-jungle driving. Same in Kuala Lumpur. In Jakarta itself, it doesn't matter what/how you drive - its your piece that counts. I know a young lady who carries a 9mm under the seat...

I will concede that, yes, the worst drivers are the Singaporeans. Impatient, selfish and unobservant - dangerous combo!

Androo

lolwut... ??
u guys obviously havent driven in china. those clowns seriously cant drive..i've seen a truck mow down some poor dude on a push bike... and it wasnt pretty!!! those idiots cant drive. cant park. has total disregard for road rules(which isnt many) and totally lacks common sense.

i worked in china for 6 months and every day getting on the road is a lottery. my driver drives in dense dense fog with no lights on and doing 150km/h with me screaming in the back seat telling him to slow da f@#k down.

i've been to italy and those guys KNOW what they are doing. might seem like chaos!! but its organised chaos :)

as for the lambo for a cop car. what a waste!

What you talkin bout fool.... I drove past China and Korea over the weekend and we actually have that in Sydney. Go to Eastwood, Chatswood or Burwood :p

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
What you talkin bout fool.... I drove past China and Korea over the weekend and we actually have that in Sydney. Go to Eastwood, Chatswood or Burwood :p

hahahah sadly i live around one of this areas ;-) and it aint a pretty sight!