GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car detailed

Androo

lolwut... ??
So finally I booked and got my car detailed by DMS Detailing (Dan) a few days ago, definitely worth every cent he did a great job. Highly recommend him.

As to my previous posts regarding the condition of my paint after 12 months without reapplying wax, he said my paint was still in a good shape. My car is always garaged and washed once a month, only use high quality products.

Some Pics

+1 for Dan to become a sponsor on GOLFMKV.COM for the AUS section. His customer service and work is excellent.

Androo

lolwut... ??
Stage 1 Paint Enhancement only.

Stage 1 is $220.

He clay bars, buffs and if you have swirl marks he removes them. I didn't have any swirl marks on my paint.

Check out his site details Enhancement detail

I'll try convince him to become a sponsor on golfmkv :headbang: Hopefully enough people show enough interest to motivate him to become a sponsor. Anthony you should get him to detail your white beast!

kaoticice, totally agree :)

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
does look good.

the black plastic looks excellent and always the most difficult thing to get right, especially the honeycomb.

Androo

lolwut... ??
does look good.

the black plastic looks excellent and always the most difficult thing to get right, especially the honeycomb.

The black plastic wasn't treated I don't think. It was only washed, my black plastic is rather clean considering I don't treat it.

saad

Go Kart Champion
Taking the plastic grills and washing them in the sink/dishwasher works well

Androo

lolwut... ??
you should whoop the ass offa the guy who did your tint

Tints are fine, it's the reflection. Tints were put on the car before it was delivered.

Androo

lolwut... ??
Damn rain :fighting0030: oh well at least it was clean for a few days.

Can't wait to clean it again.

SleekY

Ready to race!
Taking the plastic grills and washing them in the sink/dishwasher works well

lol thats going way overboard...

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
clean enough to eat off!