GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

sspring93

Hey guys,
introducing myself here. My name is Sean and I'm new to the forums and VW ownership. After having totaled an '05 4Runner; which I loved; I found myself wanting something smaller and a little better on gas since I just moved further away from work. I found an '09 UGM (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong on the color.) GTI 4dr with DSG. It has been very well taken care of and strictly maintained at one of the best dealers in Knoxville, TN. I think I'll be happy witht it. I'm not new to euros by any means after BMW, Saab, audi, etc... ownership and being involved with all my friends' projects and sob stories. Of course, the car won't stay stock. I'm not much of a track monster, but more of the weekend warrior/outdoor type. This seems like a great community. VWvortex was just an overwhelming amount of info for someone new VW forums. Im glad this one is model specific. I'm here to learn and hopefully be able to offer up some knowledge myself.

Attachments

• 12274722_10153271751881586_8586541273956314386_n.jpg
    12274722_10153271751881586_8586541273956314386_n.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 381

mrRabbit

Hi,

I'm Chad. Just bought an 07 GTI 2 months ago and I love it. First car, so I'm a complete noob to this life. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone and meeting people with such amazing taste in cars!

mrRabbit

Hi,

I'm Chad. Just bought an 07 GTI 2 months ago and I love it. First car, so I'm a complete noob to this life. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone and meeting people with such amazing taste in cars!

ericb760

Car(s)
2012 Golf GTI
Greetings from SoCal! I turned in my 2011 CC for this 2012 GTI w/6MT. No matter how long I drove it, the DSG tranny just never rang my bell. I was looking to get a Sportwagen, but my local dealer had no manuals. And then I spied this little gem...

Attachments

• GTI.jpg
    GTI.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 301

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
This is the Mk5 forum....that is a Mk6. You will get better directed responses in the golfmk6.com forums. Welcome, though! Nice looking car, I hope you enjoy it.

GRIM_GTI

New to the forum. Name is Martin, just got a 2007 GTI. From Spokane WA. Seems to have some mods done, not fully sure what aside from springs and intake. First MK car but have owned a Jetta and Passat before

Deltapapa418

What's up everyone, my name's Dave. I'm originally out of Gilbert AZ, currently out of Abilene TX, and soon I'll be moving again(Air Force). Just got my first GTI and I'm in love. I had previously owned an 06 jetta TDI and loved it as well. My GTI is an 07. I'm having a good time learning about my car and figuring everything out. Glad to be here.

ruf3600

New to the board, usually play with Porsches, but I picked up a used '07 GTI so I could take all the kids with me. So far it is a fun daily driver.

-TC-

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Been browsing the forums for a couple years now. Finally decided to stop being lazy and make an account.