GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 3071R Build

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Meh well i want it to still be somewhat usable inside. At least it still has a bin to put stuff in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

x2 Tin can cabin resonance isn't really all that cool.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
The calendars from the photo shoot came in! My cars picture will also be featured at specs sema booth this year.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Nice! Congrats dude.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Im just happy that I got our car into a calendar of far more iconic cars. Shows people respect vw just a little bit ?

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Im just happy that I got our car into a calendar of far more iconic cars. Shows people respect vw just a little bit ?

Well to be fair your car has a lot more interesting mechanical work than the usual bolt ons so it's definitely deserving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Well to be fair your car has a lot more interesting mechanical work than the usual bolt ons so it's definitely deserving.

Thanks. These cars are never ending projects once you start building them. You need to supercharge that .:R already [emoji38]

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Thanks. These cars are never ending projects once you start building them. You need to supercharge that .:R already [emoji38]

I want to but for the cost I think the build will go into the GTI. Very conflicted about it but I am just saving and waiting over here.

For now it's just going to be fully refreshed this fall. Pulling the motor, resealing the front main, valve cover, etc. replacing water pump, thermostat, tensioner guides and chains. And anything else easily accessible so hopefully it'll be bulletproof. At 146k mi it's due for a heavy refresh.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Nothing wrong with refreshing shit. I pulled apart a crate engine with like 10k miles on it to build [emoji16]

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
So my best side build ever is finally done and out of the garage (mom).

My daughter was born today at 1:28am! I havent slept since yesterday at 6am lol. Shes definitely the best thing Ive ever made. So happy!

Om a side note most of my seat stuff will be here this week [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited: