GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What plugs is everyone using.

RAudi Driver

unpimp it!
Hi, I have not posted in this site very much because my wife drives this car, therefore, it doesn't get modded. However, I do all the maintenance and once in a while I come on here to get info regarding the car.

I just wanted to see what plugs everyone is running. I've been looking for NGK's and can't get them from my local auto parts store immediately so I guess I'll have to order them online.

Thoughts on Bosch, NGK, ND's,

Thanks!

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
NGK BKR7E`s, K03 FBO + Meth.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
What is the gap is everyone running? im on .028" and i find starting somehow "erratic" since then, they were running much higher gap (38-40) and starting was fine, but i was getting BAD missfire past 4k RPM.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I use PFR7B for K04, although I can't say my turbo swap has gone smoothly.. So I can't really comment on how they perform

Useless post is useless

Tapatalkin

I bought the pre-gapped oem plugs from 1stvwparts.

Because i hate gapping plugs.

fwiw, NGK Laser Platinum is what you get from the dealer, and they have an NGK part number on them.

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
NGK PFR7S8EG platinum or BKR7EIX iridium (I've tried both multiple times with no issues). Stock, stage 1, stage 2, stage 2+ and Frankenturbo. Iridiums whatever they are pre gapped at and the platinums at .028". Same gap and plugs for all stages without issue.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I prefer Copper plugs as well. I replace them every 30k kms or so for peace of mind.

NGK BKR6E #6962. I've been running these the entire time i've owned the car, both stock and stage 1 with no issues whatsoever. They are cheap and the car runs great. Make sure you get stock # 6962, they come pre-gapped to 0.030" iirc.

$2.75/plug shipped free in the US:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-New-NGK-V...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f267a19e7&vxp=mtr

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Any K04 GIAC people care to weigh in?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm running Denso platinum TT, in stock at advance auto and less than $3.