GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Today I made lexan replacement windows for the rear using a scroll saw. Tonight I'll relocate my W/M injection point from the TB to pre-turbo.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
I'll take a cookie if it gets you out of here or to at least change your attitude.
The system is so straight forward I can't believe you are on here arguing making a fool out of your self. I have very little mechanical experience and even less so when I installed mine going back more than three years and had no issues. It's very simple stuff.
Think of it in a positive way-you have a tailored intercooler for your car.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Fixed my airbag light, had to remove the seat, apparently the drivers seat belt latch wiring was bad, cleared the code and changed my cabin air filter for 7$... literally leaves came out of it, doubt it was ever changed in its 6 years. The air coming out of the air vents smells quite nice now!

Spray some Febreze on that cabin filter! Would be a new world with the air on, haha.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
My "back-up" HU since my touch screen got stolen. I think the brushed aluminum will match perfectly with the interior and its still the best sounding HU I've ever heard. :thumbsup:

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
You have to post a picture of your car. Doesn't matter what you do with it even if you park it. Take a pic and post it.

I had a car pic in my sig for a while but I removed it yesterday. My car is pretty stock cosmetically... just the red inlay on the rear, smoked out side markers, yellow FTP's, 15/10.5mm wheel spacers, and 35% tint. Here are some cell pics:

Still need to buy tires for these :wub:

Last edited:

MeLikeBigBoom

Car(s)
HPA Mk5 R32
:mad0259: Took her to the shop to get the ac fixed, a shot compressor and $1,000 later, the car is still there, and I'm stuck angrily watching Netflix with no more popcorn left.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I'll take a cookie if it gets you out of here or to at least change your attitude.
The system is so straight forward I can't believe you are on here arguing making a fool out of your self. I have very little mechanical experience and even less so when I installed mine going back more than three years and had no issues. It's very simple stuff.

THANK YOU.

Ignignokt

K04 Bound
Car(s)
'08 Mk5 GTI

I'm sorry I hurt your girlfriend's feelings. I'm also sorry for not perpetually shooting happiness rainbows out of my ass even when I'm pissed or frustrated. I guess venting on this forum is looked down on, but being a useless asshole for its own sake is a protected right. Fuck you.

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I'm sorry I hurt your girlfriend's feelings. I'm also sorry for not perpetually shooting happiness rainbows out of my ass even when I'm pissed or frustrated. I guess venting on this forum is looked down on, but being a useless asshole for its own sake is a protected right. Fuck you.

My God, grow the fuck up. If bad instructions for an intercooler are all it takes to make you act like this you're really going to struggle in life.

Being frustrated is making an angry post and moving on with life. This right here is acting like a cunt for days beyond the point it matters. It's like a snickers commercial gone wrong.

Ignignokt

K04 Bound
Car(s)
'08 Mk5 GTI
My God, grow the fuck up. If bad instructions for an intercooler are all it takes to make you act like this you're really going to struggle in life.

Being frustrated is making an angry post and moving on with life. This right here is acting like a cunt for days beyond the point it matters. It's like a snickers commercial gone wrong.

The part's in, it works, and I'm good to go.

Ironically, the only one still bitching about this is you. Take your own advice.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Shut up or the get the fek out of here- no wants your negative way of life to rub off on them. We were all doing just fine before you started to rant about everything and everyone.
Grow up. I'm not going to waist any more of my time even writing back to you.. Sadly the forum now shows the age of a lot of our members- attitudes have changed drastically to a few years back.sad!

Ignignokt

K04 Bound
Car(s)
'08 Mk5 GTI
:laughabove:

Shut up or the get the fek out of here- no wants your negative way of life to rub off on them. We were all doing just fine before you started to rant about everything and everyone.
Grow up. I'm not going to waist any more of my time even writing back to you.. Sadly the forum now shows the age of a lot of our members- attitudes have changed drastically to a few years back.sad!

Are we still bitching about this? Really? By the way, I'm probably just as old as (if not older than) you, Capt. Salty McGrufferson. Although, I don't know what age has to do with any of this. Almost everything else I've posted here has been positive or neutral. Therefore, you don't know wtf you're talking about.

I'm going to break this whole thing down:
  1. I bitched about installing a part.
  2. A stupid asshole makes a dick comment about it.
  3. I tell him to F-off, in a manner of speaking.
  4. You come to white knight for the guy like you're love birds or something, and then you pull the whole "get off my lawn" thing while you're at it.

You could have minded your own business and worried about yourself, but you chose not to. That's your fault. If you want to be so far up my butt, you could at least buy me dinner first.

Best of luck to you. Now, I'm going to get back to my awesomely awesome day.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
:mad0259: Took her to the shop to get the ac fixed, a shot compressor and $1,000 later, the car is still there, and I'm stuck angrily watching Netflix with no more popcorn left.

This happened to me last year! i got a remanufactured compressor and the whole thing cost me 750$ including labour and filling up the A/C again.

Apparently in my case a valve or something in the hoses of the A/C broke off and lost all the air and OIL/lube... our compressors don't have a clutch, they are always spin. So my compressor was lubeless for the week i waited to get it fixed and died.

Im live in miami, and summer was coming... i had no chocie but to shell out those 700.

Oh and

You are too damn stupid to realize veting, bitching and moaning in a forum meant for people to help each other is looked down on? come on really? keep it up and BAN HAMMER.

Ignignokt

K04 Bound
Car(s)
'08 Mk5 GTI
You are too damn stupid to realize veting, bitching and moaning in a forum meant for people to help each other is looked down on? come on really? keep it up and BAN HAMMER.

...says the guy who can't figure out how to use a spelling checker or how capitalization works...