GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The R32 fuel mileage thread!

Aargh_32

Ready to race!
240-245 6600 miles (Spirited driving style...)

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
I'm averaging about 17....with about 5500 miles on the clock. High as 23.7 and low as 15. I drive in manual mode pulling 3-4k revs up and down thru the gears...like a manual should be driven! And the DSG is a manual to me!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
when driving spirited i get around 12mpg but i think i tend to stay around 13-15mpg, but hopefully the novelty of hearing the exhaust will go away so that i start driving normally and can get 20mpg or better

marccyberwiz

Passed Driver's Ed
i have 300 miles so far its 25 mpg on the freeway at 70 and about 18 on the streets with some spirited driving i see it at 15 mpg

my mkv gti did like 29 mpg highway and i did see it like around 21 mpg streets also when i drove spirited it drop to 12 mpg haha

quick question how many gallons does the R32 take??

snowbunny

Ready to race!
guys .. im only getting 212 miles before my light goes on lately!!! WTF ... and i'm not on the acc all the time either ...

although ,, it has been silly cold around here lately .. like 20 or below ! ! !

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Which is 14.5 gallons.

My friend with his MkIV gets between 20-25 depending on how he drives it, but obviously it's a 6 speed manual, slightly less weight, and he's chipped, intake, flapper mod.

His dad has an MkV and he gets worse mileage, but he's got a heavy foot. IIRC, he gets ~240 miles to a tank.

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
Car(s)
08 BSM 135i & 09 X5
305miles per tank and driving mostly on highway. my average speed is 60-80mph sometimes im going 90mph taking over shitty driver that doesnt know how to move on the right lane!

i have a thousand miles on it.
before 500 miles im just getting 220miles/tank 89octane warning level 5miles

on 91 i got 305miles/tank warning level 5miles

i just put 93 now.. ill update this as soon my tank ran out.

Tyrant

Well, milage on the R is good, well really depends on whose driving
Me = 11-12L/100KM i guess around 20MPG
My brother = 15-16L/100KM or around 15MPG (As much as the charger LOL)