Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white

TheeFT

That One Guy
Car(s)
Germans
Yes coming again this year, came down last with one other buddy and stayed at the rodeway inn (never doing that again). this year bringing at least 3 cars from cleveland. hit me up if your rolling from ohio lets try and roll a train down there. going to book at the days inn (helendorf next year lol)

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I will be there again this year, hopefully this year ends better than last year.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Hey Lenny, what's been going on?

You know we are going up, staying in a cabin with a pretty large group.

We are renting a cabin about 5 miles outside of Helen. We want to be completely out of the city during the evenings.

Last year, we rented a cabin where the road to and from SOWO was pretty fun and spirited driving.

Whatsup Rick-I saw Bryson's post in the Atlanta forum-but it looked like your cabin was already full. I can just imagine the kind of fun you guys will have with the wife-swapping and all:biggrin:. But we will definitely see you guys up there and keep me posted on what you have planned.

Last edited:

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I remember the horse head. Saw you from the side of the tail a few times as you made runs back and forth.

Also, that other dude better bring his ae86.

I was the asshole holding on for dear life in a miata, if u saw a horsehead it was prolly me.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Also, we gonna do another GolfMKV meet this year?

I've been told by a few people that most of the MK5/MK6 GTI's typically rendezvous at the Quality Inn at some point during the weekend.