GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOWO 2012

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Not gunna happen. How do you go to a VW show and bitch about that? "OMG I went to an aquarium and there were fish everywhere!"

Anyway, great time seeing everyone, SOWO was an absolute blast. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Loved the wheels.:thumbsup:

I think you let me pull in front of you on the main drag on Friday.

Just a heads up, you may want to watch your bank accounts if you used your debit card while at SOWO. Me and one of my friends both found fraudulent charges on our accounts yesterday.

This is why I use my credit card for most everything now besides getting cash out. Much less hassle when it isn't tied to your checking/savings account.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Loved the wheels.:thumbsup:

I think you let me pull in front of you on the main drag on Friday.

This is why I use my credit card for most everything now besides getting cash out. Much less hassle when it isn't tied to your checking/savings account.

They can do the same to your credit card

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
They can do the same to your credit card

This is true, but since my credit card isn't tied directly to my checking account, they aren't taking money "directly" from me. I'd much rather argue with the credit card company over money that's not physical per say than to try arguing with the bank about $1500 of MY money that's already gone.

That'd be a huge set back.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
This is true, but since my credit card isn't tied directly to my checking account, they aren't taking money "directly" from me. I'd much rather argue with the credit card company over money that's not physical per say than to try arguing with the bank about $1500 of MY money that's already gone.

touche, no.... threeche.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

That's the beauty of Bank of America, as long as you catch it within a day or two of the transaction, they immediately credit you back and start the process against the vendor who accepted the payment.