GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Better than deporting 13 million illegals down south of the border. That would be a gross human rights violation if anything.

How is it a violation of their rights when they BROKE THE LAW in the first place? Dafuq.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Better than deporting 13 million illegals down south of the border. That would be a gross human rights violation if anything.

Yeah it probably is. I don't know, they assumed the risk. It wouldn't be that wild, it's certainly not unfounded.

It's more impossible than anything else.

No more in. The system works when everyone contributes. We now have milllions and millions of people not contributing (the taxes that really count. SSN, state+local income, property etc. etc.) and we cannot continue to support those who do not contribute.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
You didn't make shit, really.

I said in my post that my town isn't the benchmark for the country. Please refer to it.

I also said that while there are hard working ones, they are hardly the majority of the demographic.

My parents worked hard to get here. They learned English, went to school and MIGRATED HERE LEGALLY. So yeah, I have a hardon for making sure they don't get into this country illegally. Why? Because if my fucking parents can do it, along with the millions of other LEGAL immigrants, then so can they.

I have no sympathy for people who don't care enough to do the immigrant process legally.

Immigration**

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
How is it a violation of their rights when they BROKE THE LAW in the first place? Dafuq.

So migrants who have been in this country for a long period of time, be it a decade or two, along with their offspring, should somehow be deported forcibly?

A certain Serbian dictator tried to accomplish such a feat, but instead he incurred the wrath of NATO 14 years ago.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
You didn't make shit, really.

I said in my post that my town isn't the benchmark for the country. Please refer to it.

I also said that while there are hard working ones, they are hardly the majority of the demographic.

My parents worked hard to get here. They learned English, went to school and MIGRATED HERE LEGALLY. So yeah, I have a hardon for making sure they don't get into this country illegally. Why? Because if my fucking parents can do it, along with the millions of other LEGAL immigrants, then so can they.

I have no sympathy for people who don't care enough to do the immigrant process legally.

Do you also live every day just thinking about how hard it was for your parents and how great it is that they did it the right way and how awesome the immigration system is and how not in the wrong out immigration system is? I mean this must be your conversation breakfast lunch and dinner. You have no idea how long the line is to come to this country legally. You will grow a fucking beard by the time its your turn, if you applied as an infant. Fuck that. You can't really be judging this shit because you were born here and you didn't migrate, your parents did. If you did your outlook would have changed. A country that's built from immigration and now people want to fuck it up because they got theirs. Sad. :23:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
So migrants who have been in this country for a long period of time, be it a decade or two, along with their offspring, should somehow be deported forcibly?

A certain Serbian dictator tried to accomplish such a feat, but instead he incurred the wrath of NATO 14 years ago.

Illegal is illegal is illegal. I don't see why this is an argument.

All I'm saying is, do it the right way. Pay the fees and wait the allotted time to get into America. Then they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Can't be worse than good ol' Wal-Mart exploiting its workers by paying them peanuts and then having said workers seek food stamps since they can't afford to pay for their family's groceries.

Hey, they came and assumed all risk associated with being unsuccessful. Why is it fit for us to foot the bill when they were unsuccessful and unable to support themselves the way they originally intended.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion

All I'm saying is, do it the right way. Pay the fees and wait the allotted time to get into America. Then they can do whatever the fuck they want.

You really sicken me. Im gonna go barf my brains out at your lack of knowledge and your ignorance. I see dubpl8 left this topic alone too and I dont blame him. Cya

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Hey, they came and assumed all risk associated with being unsuccessful. Why is it fit for us to foot the bill when they were unsuccessful and unable to support themselves the way they originally intended.

Because the economy has been in shambles for 5 years now and I have sympathy for those who fell on hard times and trying to make ends meet by whatever means possible.

Doesn't mean I should wholeheartedly endorse their exploitation by corporate America.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am not knocking legal immigration. I am all for it. So what it it takes 13 years? It is worth it, no? If it is worth coming ILLEGALLY, it is worth waiting for.

Fuck this, I am going to start raping people. I should not have to wait for sex. It is MY RIGHT to have it.

The above statement is ridiculous, just like people thinking it is ok for people to be here ILLEGALLY.

It does not matter why they broke the law, they broke the law. It is simple.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You really sicken me. Im gonna go barf my brains out at your lack of knowledge and your ignorance. I see dubpl8 left this topic alone too and I dont blame him. Cya

Why? Because he is saying it is illegal and illegal is not right?

I am confused by this...

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Lmfao@humanrights

How about you motherfuckers go to Mexico - or any third world country and parade down the streets about human rights.

Seriously. Laughing. My. Ass. Off.

You know little of what you talk about… do your self a favor and just stay of the convo human rights in different parts of the world or "third world country"

The day that all immigrants (illegal) were to banish is a day that this country will be a bit crippled… they are a big part of this functioning country.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

I'm not going to say that to someone who fled from war zone or genocidal dictators for that. There's always situations that come into fruition and isn't so simple.

I know of Iraqi Christians who came to the US by crossing the border from Mexico and did whatever they can to start a new life away from being in that shithole so can I not have any sympathy for them?

Or those who flee on dilapidated ships?

Can't I not have any sympathy for those who want a better life from the hellholes they flee from? It isn't as easy as paying fees and waiting the allotted time.