GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
wait - if I have sex with a bunch of dudes it means I am gay?

I won't do that then.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:word:

and no abortions allowed on the resultant offspring either because those sperm have a right to life as citizens of this great country.

THey would be little NEEKs so of course they should be allowed to live.

:lol:

Seriously though guys, relax. This is an internet forum. No need to call names and get all butthurt because someone disagrees with you.

Have good discussion and be mature, otherwise you show that you can't handle intelligent discussion, which is sad.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I'll look at it this way. I'm having a party, I'm buying tons of booze and I'm going to pay out the nose for some nice catering, maybe I'll pay for a DJ or a live band. I invite people to come have a good time with me, and they pay at the door, a small fee to gain entrance. Then, a huge bus of people shows up and sneaks in the back and starts drinking my alcohol, and enjoying my food, and before you know it, everything is gone and there's none left for the people who paid or myself, even though we paid for everything to be there, and the people who enjoyed it were not invited to my party and did not contribute. That's not okay with me. If they wanted to join, all they had to do was pay.

If they want to pay, but would risk doing so illegally, they're getting bounced by my bouncer.

All you people that say that… its so easy to say… I mean your ancestor did all the dirty work for you to get your ass to have first world problems now and to anyone that says "well me family did it the legal way"… well great most people coming here don't even have that luxury because of the politics and many of the corruption this country instilled on those "third world country" LMAO the realty is most people don't know the influence that Merica had in Latin America countries that created much of the corruption down their...:bellyroll:

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
THey would be little NEEKs so of course they should be allowed to live.

:lol:

Seriously though guys, relax. This is an internet forum. No need to call names and get all butthurt because someone disagrees with you.

Have good discussion and be mature, otherwise you show that you can't handle intelligent discussion, which is sad.

:word:

Im proud of myself for not calling names

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
So? Money is money. Who gives a shit what terms they are. These countries still have the choice to accept the terms and the money or not.

If you somehow think American involvement in South Asia has been beneficial, I have to disagree.

It's because of people like Nixon and Reagan who helped destabilize the region by supporting certain miscreants which is why the region is still in such disarray.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
And conservatives will blame the girls for not keeping their legs closed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap:

Dammit Danial..... genius!