GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Any conservatives on here outraged?

Hope these snot-nosed rich white kids get their asses beat, wouldn't shed a tear when that happens:

The University of Texas-Austin’s Young Conservatives chapter, which “has been fighting for conservative values for more than a quarter century,” boasts of alumni like Senator Rand Paul and Congressmen Jeb Hensarling and Steve Stockman. We wonder what they think of the group’s latest stunt: A campus-wide game, called “Catch an Illegal Immigrant,” which rewards students who tackle designated Longhorns wearing “Illegal Immigrant” signs. Because they’re illegal immigrants. Get it?

From the group’s Facebook page:

YCT will be having a “Catch an Illegal Immigrant” event this upcoming Wednesday. The details of the game goes as follows:

There will be several people walking around the UT campus with the label "illegal immigrant" on their clothing. Any UT student who catches one of these "illegal immigrants" and brings them back to our table will receive a $25 gift card.

The purpose of this event is to spark a campus-wide discussion about the issue of illegal immigration, and how it affects our everyday lives.

Young Conservatives of Texas also hosted an “affirmative action bake sale” in late September, “to highlight the hypocrisy of the liberal agenda.”

Prominent conservatives do not seem very happy, for some reason.

http://gawker.com/conservative-college-kids-host-catch-an-illegal-immigr-1466830894

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I like this. Oh yeah. I like this.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
So politics. Much issue. Wow.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
what exactly is there to be outraged about? Further more, what do alumni politicians have to do with this?

You don't find anything wrong with this? This is nothing but a provocative attempt at stirring up unrest for no reason.

Then again, I do remember the Young Conservatives chapter at Texas A&M were driving around in their pick up trucks during coming out week with signs condemning gays to Hell, just one step below the Westboro clowns.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I see nothing wrong with this. They are trying to raise awareness of illegal immigrants. It is a huge problem in this country. My hard worked for tax dollars support them, and it is ridiculous. Then, they have a kid here and the kid is legal so we are even more fucked.

I even think it is a clever way to get more students involved. Good for them.

Goobax

Ready to race!
You don't find anything wrong with this? This is nothing but a provocative attempt at stirring up unrest for no reason.

Then again, I do remember the Young Conservatives chapter at Texas A&M were driving around in their pick up trucks during coming out week with signs condemning gays to Hell, just one step below the Westboro clowns.

I see no problem with it. Slamming one group on the internet for their intolerance while displaying your own is just as ignorant. You just take offense or perceive it as an issue because their ideals don't match yours. But let me guess, they're so wrong and you're so right, right?

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
Not sure if funny dumb or dumb dumb.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I see no problem with it. Slamming one group on the internet for their intolerance while displaying your own is just as ignorant. You just take offense or perceive it as an issue because their ideals don't match yours. But let me guess, they're so wrong and you're so right, right?

They are wrong, and I'm not the only one that holds these views. If they're so right, how come Greg Abbott himself hasn't come out to support them?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
They are wrong, and I'm not the only one that holds these views. If they're so right, how come Greg Abbott himself hasn't come out to support them?

I disagree with you, and I know I am not the only who thinks that way either. What is it you have a problem with?? You think illegal immigrants are good for our economy? You feel they make society better?

I do not understand what the issue is here....

Also, I do not care who comes out and supports them.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
While I think what they are doing is questionable, the fact that you're calling them "retarded white kids" doesn't exactly constitute taking the high road, or being the better person. It makes you just as bad.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I see nothing wrong with this. They are trying to raise awareness of illegal immigrants. It is a huge problem in this country. My hard worked for tax dollars support them, and it is ridiculous. Then, they have a kid here and the kid is legal so we are even more fucked.

I even think it is a clever way to get more students involved. Good for them.

What makes you think that illegals don't pay taxes themselves?