GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
contributing by my definition is more than hard work. Paying taxes is the #1 thing that comes to mind when I hear contributing to this country.

Taxpayers contribute to military funding. If we were attacked tomorrow, the military would be expected to protect citizens and illegals. Why would it be okay for me to pay and them not?

There are many examples of this.

If I pay, you pay, or LEAVE.

Yet conservatives are the first to bitch about paying taxes yet they still want a huge large military-industrial complex.

Again, can't have your cake and eat it bruv.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
:lol: you are comparing a person crossing a border to murder and shit? Im so glad american founding fathers came to the native american's land, learned their language, bought their land legally and followed the rules.

SNAPPERS:laugh:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
yeah obviously when they do off the books jobs which Americans will never work, but the ones that americans do work, undocumented immigrants have to pay taxes no matter if they have ssn or not. If you work at a doctors office and somehow got into there without a ssn, you will pay taxes. Its sad how little some of you know but are quick to judge.

How dafuq is someone who is illegal gonna pay taxes at a doctors office?

Go in for procedure with fake name. Then don't pay the bill when it gets to you.

They'll go to an ER before they go to the doctors office.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
yeah obviously when they do off the books jobs which Americans will never work, but the ones that americans do work, undocumented immigrants have to pay taxes no matter if they have ssn or not. If you work at a doctors office and somehow got into there without a ssn, you will pay taxes. Its sad how little some of you know but are quick to judge.

That's assuming they get a fake SSN#.

Which also fucks with the system.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Military funding is going to bankrupt this country if it goes like it has been for the past years. The fuck we need a multi billion ship and cant pay for health care for our citizens? Its sad that we pay taxes but have no fucking idea where the money is going, and when we do, we cant do shit about it.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Military funding is going to bankrupt this country if it goes like it has been for the past years. The fuck we need a multi billion ship and cant pay for health care for our citizens? Its sad that we pay taxes but have no fucking idea where the money is going, and when we do, we cant do shit about it.

you do realize a good percentage of our economy is based on the military.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yet conservatives are the first to bitch about paying taxes yet they still want a huge large military-industrial complex.

Again, can't have your cake and eat it bruv.

I'm certainly not a conservative. That was just an example.

Not saying i agree with having a huge military and accruing huge national debt in their sake.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

It's sad that citizens pay taxes and illegal immigrants do not. That's the epicenter of this conversation, and the problem this country has.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm all for legal immigration. I've never said:

"LOCK DOWN THE BORDERS. MURICA. WHITE POWER"

Why not grant amnesty to those already here and contributing?

Shit, does anyone honestly believe deporting 13 million illegals is feasible these days? This isn't the 1950s anymore, and there's not going to be another "Operation Wetback" in effect.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm certainly not a conservative. That was just an example.

Not saying i agree with having a huge military and accruing huge national debt in their sake.

I didn't say you were, just making a general observation since there's always so much whining about paying taxes from that side of the spectrum. They claim to be "fiscal conservatives" yet demand a large military in return.