GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I'm all for legal immigration. I've never said:

"LOCK DOWN THE BORDERS. MURICA. WHITE POWER"

Well in case you havent heard, there is a bipartisan "thing" being debated which is a pathway to citizenship for a lot of people, which will take 13 years or so and a lot of money, which is long as fuck, for people to get a green card. Guess who stands against it? 3 conservative morons. 3 people deciding the fate of millions. Seems legit. Also seems illegal to me.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
No one is disputing that illegal immigration is something that has both its benefits and drawbacks.

However, how the fuck does this provocative stunt aim to promote dialogue and discussion of illegal immigration? Explain that please.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Why not grant amnesty to those already here and contributing?

Shit, does anyone honestly believe deporting 13 million illegals is feasible these days? This isn't the 1950s anymore, and there's not going to be another "Operation Wetback" in effect.

Fine. Amnesty for those who are here, and exponentially increased effort to prevent any more illegal immigration. That's a fair trade, right?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
All white college kids should be shot. Also all illegal immigrants should be granted citizenship and be registered as Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say you were, just making a general observation since there's always so much whining about paying taxes from that side of the spectrum. They claim to be "fiscal conservatives" yet demand a large military in return.

They go hand in hand. Wanting to project power and dominance, yet not wanting to pay extra taxes to do so. Doesn't work like that.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
How dafuq would an illegal immigrant get into a doctors office.

Maybe as a janitor. They'll pay taxes on the fake SSN and then pull welfare, food stamps get state subsidized healthcare and get a hefty refund at the end of the year.

Yeah bro. They totally pay taxes.

Ignorant af. Just saying. Are you just saying Mexican ingeneral or? Im sure you've never heard of the stories of an immigrant who came here when he was 10ish years old and studied in a college to become a lawyer. He became a lawyer without fucking with the system. You seem really angry and ignorant towards the fact that immigrants can succeed without government help.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Shit, does anyone honestly believe deporting 13 million illegals is feasible these days? This isn't the 1950s anymore, and there's not going to be another "Operation Wetback" in effect.

So people like my parents who paid thousands upon thousands of dollars and waited years to finally get their ticket into America are just shit out of luck?

Fuck that.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Ignorant af. Just saying. Are you just saying Mexican ingeneral or? Im sure you've never heard of the stories of an immigrant who came here when he was 10ish years old and studied in a college to become a lawyer. He became a lawyer without fucking with the system. You seem really angry and ignorant towards the fact that immigrants can succeed without government help.

Lol, I'm ignorant.

That's a small population of illegal immigrants who actually bettered themselves. Live in my town, you'll see the majority of them aren't hard working or "productive" to society. Is it like that in every town? No, but I'm damn sure it's like this in a majority of town.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Fine. Amnesty for those who are here, and exponentially increased effort to prevent any more illegal immigration. That's a fair trade, right?

Better than deporting 13 million illegals down south of the border. That would be a gross human rights violation if anything.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

That's not what is being debated here friend. It's the fact that well while it's all fine and dandy that he made it through college to become a lawyer and whatnot, it's the fact that he exploited the U.S. Government by using its goods and services that citizens have to pay to use.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Lol, I'm ignorant.

That's a small population of illegal immigrants who actually bettered themselves. Live in my town, you'll see the majority of them aren't hard working or "productive" to society. Is it like that in every town? No, but I'm damn sure it's like this in a majority of town.

So here is a typical image of what you would consider an illegal immigrant.

OK, but your experience doesn't speak for the whole fucking country. Do we need tighter border security? Probably. Should we spend billions to keep people out? No. Should people who are currently here be granted amnesty? Yes, to a certain extent. People with a clean record, family, kids a plus. Should Sancho Pancho who lives next door to you and feeds his kids by busting his ass off every single fucking day be discriminated against because an ignorant "merican'" hates illegals and wants to lynch them from their town who he loves so dearly for no damn reason be kicked out of the country? fuck no. I made my case.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
That's not what is being debated here friend. It's the fact that well while it's all fine and dandy that he made it through college to become a lawyer and whatnot, it's the fact that he exploited the U.S. Government by using its goods and services that citizens have to pay to use.

Ok, just read what i said again and rethink what you said.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

If I can get all of the tax money I've ever paid returned to me, then sure they can have amnesty. Otherwise no fucking way.

If illegals can be identified and counted, they can be deported. It's not that hard. Totally feasible to get most of them.

However, how the fuck does this provocative stunt aim to promote dialogue and discussion of illegal immigration? Explain that please.

This thread exists due to their "stunt", therefore they have succeeded in promoting discussion.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Can't be worse than good ol' Wal-Mart exploiting its workers by paying them peanuts and then having said workers seek food stamps since they can't afford to pay for their family's groceries.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
You didn't make shit, really.

I said in my post that my town isn't the benchmark for the country. Please refer to it.

I also said that while there are hard working ones, they are hardly the majority of the demographic.

My parents worked hard to get here. They learned English, went to school and MIGRATED HERE LEGALLY. So yeah, I have a hardon for making sure they don't get into this country illegally. Why? Because if my fucking parents can do it, along with the millions of other LEGAL immigrants, then so can they.

I have no sympathy for people who don't care enough to do the immigrant process legally.