GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project racecar. Build #1

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
What's wrong with INA?

I have a setrab oil cooler that is probably going on this weekend :D

What isn't? :lol: It's been pretty well discussed in Eric's thread IIRC. I don't think they go by INA anymore either, pretty sure they changed their name to iAbed industries or something like that.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Besides most parts not fitting, issam being a shithead... if you like having to modify parts that are supposed to fit that you pay good money for then ina is the way to go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
TBH I'm kinda amazed that he's able to stay in business without a functioning website or product catalog.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Productive day today, got the wing all wrapped up and completely installed now. BYC really knows what they're doing!

Also got the rear carbon fiber "diffuser" on. I know it does nothing, but fuck it, it looks cool lol.

Still working, trying to at least get the driver side... side splitter done. Another $112 hardware trip to Ace Hardware lol.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Looks great

Is the hatch carbon? I thought you decided not to use it and wrapped it instead?

It is indeed wrapped. I had to keep the OEM hatch for strength at the wing anchor points.

My boy Jay745 was crucial in the final stages of the install. Big thanks bro.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Well apparently we didn't use thick enough beads of adhesive on the rear diffuser, the middle stuck but both ends popped off. I'm going to attempt to recaulk both ends and then add a few bolts to really secure it (as much as I love parts flying off my car) just for good measure.