GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project racecar. Build #1

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I ordered from Germany but unfortunately it’s out of stock. It’s for the Scirocco so it’s not available in USA, the only way to get is from Germany or UK. A friend of mine -who imports the VAG parts from Germany- placed the order for me but it’s out of stock! [emoji57]

I meant who makes the wing you ordered?

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
I meant who makes the wing you ordered?

It’s original VW and sell by VW dealers only.
It looks like this one;

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'd be worried about the carbon being strong enough for that.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wait, I thought your trunk was an actual carbon fiber piece.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Lmao :thumbup: hood and hatch are both vinyl lol. Didn't want to remove anymore weight in the back but for the sake of the theme I have going (CF/White) I wrapped the hatch. Hood will eventually be real CF to get more weight off but for now it will work.

Bon qui qui- Is it really though? Give me the look I want and the strength the wing needs.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, it really is. I can't stand fake carbon. I think you should paint/wrap your car. would make it look way better and not unfinished.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, it really is. I can't stand fake carbon. I think you should paint/wrap your car. would make it look way better and not unfinished.

To each his own. Personally I love the "unfinished/police car" look. I love the candy white but my love for carbon fiber is also very real. I've had this theme in my head basically since I bought the car and to me it's evolving into what I've had in my head for as long as I can remember. The car itself has surpassed my goals for it.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Lovin' it! It looks like to time for another tow sticker! How's the fitment on the carbon rear hatch? I noticed that you put a GTI sticker on it, but I really don't think you can call it one anymore, do you have any factory parts still on your car?

Yeah it's not carbon, just a wrap. There's still some stock parts on it, like the dash, steering wheel...... umm... motor, turbo, trans (ish) and.... steering rack?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yeah it's not carbon, just a wrap. There's still some stock parts on it, like the dash, steering wheel...... umm... motor, turbo, trans (ish) and.... steering rack?
Don't forget about the stock subframe mount with pleb insert

:hides:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk