GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTX3071r build

mark920

Ready to race!
I wanted to get that kit but I didn't want to have to cut into my metal bumper support what did you use to cut it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Nope no dyno yet. First time will be the tristate dyno day as long as It's running right. Yes 70mm TB is in the works from you know who.:wink:

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I wanted to get that kit but I didn't want to have to cut into my metal bumper support what did you use to cut it?

I started with air tools but it just ran out of air way too fast. I ended up getting a rotozip and that thing worked awesome.

mark920

Ready to race!
I have the same cts kit you do, what are you using for meth? I have the meth pump and nozzles but I have to where to put them? Are you getting some sort of tb plate or putting the nozzles somewhere else?

Nope no dyno yet. First time will be the tristate dyno day as long as It's running right. Yes 70mm TB is in the works from you know who.:wink:

ahh ok, i guess ill see ya there, off the top of my head didnt remember you were going. Ill probably be rolling there dirty, still out of inspection

I have the same cts kit you do, what are you using for meth? I have the meth pump and nozzles but I have to where to put them? Are you getting some sort of tb plate or putting the nozzles somewhere else?

assuming hes getting a manifold, im guessing port meth

mark920

Ready to race!
ahh ok, i guess ill see ya there, off the top of my head didnt remember you were going. Ill probably be rolling there dirty, still out of inspection

assuming hes getting a manifold, im guessing port meth

What are the other options? Because I am not buying an expensive ass Mani :)

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
TB pipe or TB spacer.
Or do what Im doing:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Thats a stock intake manifold, with a w/m nozzle in each runner.

You could have a bung welded on to your CTS TB pipe for a nozzle or you could drill a hole in a silicone coupler if there is room.

Car(s)
MKV
Thats a stock intake manifold, with a w/m nozzle in each runner.

You could have a bung welded on to your CTS TB pipe for a nozzle or you could drill a hole in a silicone coupler if there is room.

Direct port is really the only way to ensure the proper distribution of meth because of our intake manifold design.

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
You should use a megasquirt to control the meth and run real injectors if you got the port injection ports

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G Shift using Tapatalk