GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTX3071r build

Alex@unitronic

Ready to race!
I started with air tools but it just ran out of air way too fast. I ended up getting a rotozip and that thing worked awesome.

plasma cutter FTW, that steel is strong as hellll

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
plasma cutter FTW, that steel is strong as hellll

No need for a $1000 tool that I'll only use a few times. The rotozip was awesome. It took me no more than 10 minuters to notch it. Stage 1+ HEP manifold ordered. Hopefulyy DO can get me the meth parts here quickly since they are in Oklahoma City.

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Lol... We have a bmw 740 as a "rental"

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Well I finally got my HEP manifold and meth kit installed. My Eurodyne tuning put the car right into limp mode. My tune from .dotuning is working great so far. It feels just as strong as before but I don't have to deal with it leaning out or stalling on me anymore. Plus the launch control and brake boosting are a nice added benefit. Its time to turn up the boost and add the meth.

Garabins

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Good stuff, have you gotten dynod yet? Im also loving my tune, i haven't had any issues with it since the build...cant wait to build the bottom end so i can make some real power.

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I will be dynoing it soon. Somewhere around 25psi with meth. Right now I am just on 20 psi and no meth. I wanted to see how it compared to Eurodyne.

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
More pics

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
What size nozzles are you using for w/m?