GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
In Seattle, dozens of high schoolers walked out of school to protest.

Back in my day, you left school early and police would detain you and take you back to school.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Strangely enough here at the Naval Academy we woke up and went to class and PT'd and were expected to continue our training regardless of the outcome. Didn't get one email from my professors about being excused from a test or available counseling to sort out my feelings.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
The entitled attitude of millennials is spreading to the entire liberal left, regardless of age.

As an entitled millennial I apologize for our actions. I promise there's more like me out there that believe in classic liberal principles like freedom of speech, social liberalism and fiscal conservationism. I blame the old farts for giving us the two most shit choices we've every had in an election and hey, more young people voted third party than any other generation so there's that. Please don't lose faith in us :)

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Yea we had a guy in the student parking lot, in high school, that rolled around in a van and tried to catch people leaving. We called him the parking lot nazi, and he was an asshole.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
We had an open campus at my high school. Could come and go as we pleased. It was such a messed up process though. You'd get in trouble and get a detention for being late to class, but if you ditched class entirely nothing would happen.

same, It made for a lot of ditched classes that's for sure

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
We had an open campus at my high school. Could come and go as we pleased. It was such a messed up process though. You'd get in trouble and get a detention for being late to class, but if you ditched class entirely nothing would happen.

This is how my school was. You could leave you would just get detention/in trouble if you came back.

lostk

Ready to race!
Speaking of donors, I almost forgot about Clintons other donors like Qatar, and Bahrain. You know, the effective dictatorship countries in which it's punishable by law to be gay. But yet somehow Clinton was seen as the savior of the LGBTQ community despite being against the LBGTQ community for 95% of her life.

id have my head bashed in as a white gay man in russia by right-wing gangs...u kno, trumps bff :rolleyes:...since u love us gays so much plz do something about this

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
id have my head bashed in as a white gay man in russia by right-wing gangs...u kno, trumps bff :rolleyes:...since u love us gays so much plz do something about this

Yea I'm more worried about Pence than I am Trump. We cannot let that dude reverse all the good shit that's happened for the gays lately.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Im all for gay marriage or whatever you want personally. I think everyone should have the same opportunities and abilities.

Those that work harder will be rewarded but that doesn't mean that a straight guy/gal or a white guy/gal should start any differently than a gay or non-white person. You are what you make yourself in this life.

I give everyone a chance before i form my opinion on if they are an asshole or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.