GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah bro have fun "protesting" a free democratic election just because you did not get your way.

Thank God we don't live in Iran or Syria or Pinochet's Chile where protestors are gunned down by oppressive tyrants.

Of course, that's why you voted for Trumpnejad.

And this is why protests are occurring:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This thread is still going? What I hate about this thread is there isn't a concise point being made. There is little actual debating going on. We are all just throwing points out, and they are being ignored, and more shit is brought up, ignoring the other points. What I learned about Liberal people is they debate with their feelings. They couldn't care less about having a discussion about actual topics. The want you to know that they are unhappy, and that's about it. Similar shit happened when I debated Republicans in '12. They all just kept saying the world was going to end, now that Obama was in office.

The main difference when debating each party is when I debated a Republican, they wouldn't try to marginalize my opinion based off of who I am. They would say that they disagreed with me and told me I would see my views were wrong in due time. I would get some idiots that would call me a libtard and leave it at that, but it's nothing compared to the shit I have received from liberals this year. Nearly every time I have debated with a liberal, they have called me names or tried to marginalize my opinion because I'm white. I have been called racist and a bigot simply because I do not agree with them on social topics, and I'm socially liberal. I don't understand the tactic.

Obama didn't campaign on fear and bigotry; Trump did.

People who voted for Trump showed that they are okay with a sexist, perverted, and racist demagogue with ties to white supremacists and 9/11 Truthers like Alex Jones.

And we have EVERY right to protest a man who is the biggest threat to the world as we speak.

Let me make this clear to ALL of you that simply can't grasp this undeniable fact: if Trump was running as a Democrat and ran on this same campaign of fear and hate, I would have opposed him just as much. Stop making me out to be some partisan hack when I'm far from it. Oil and water don't mix, I refuse to unite with those who see me as subhuman.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Why are you mad ... I didn't even vote for Trump [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't understand this: right wingers who were threatening to take up arms are upset that people are protesting Trump. There’s so much entitlement wrapped up in this, that it’s crazy. :mad0259:

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Obama didn't campaign on fear and bigotry; Trump did.

People who voted for Trump showed that they are okay with a sexist, perverted, and racist demagogue with ties to white supremacists and 9/11 Truthers like Alex Jones.

And we have EVERY right to protest a man who is the biggest threat to the world as we speak.

Let me make this clear to ALL of you that simply can't grasp this undeniable fact: if Trump was running as a Democrat and ran on this same campaign of fear and hate, I would have opposed him just as much. Stop making me out to be some partisan hack when I'm far from it. Oil and water don't mix, I refuse to unite with those who see me as subhuman.

"People that voted for Trump" is a broad stroke. There are a bevy of reasons people voted for Trump. Are there racist, bigoted, and misogynists that voted for Trump? Yea there is, but that does not mean everyone that voted for Trump have those qualities. To paint all of those people as the same is a disengenious arguement from the start. I personally do not see the fear and hate that Trump has spouted. Can I get some sound bites of him saying he is going to take away the rights of minorities? I'm not arguing that it doesn't exist, but I haven't heard it. I didn't like Bush Jr. as a president, but he seems like a great guy in person. I liked Bill's persona, but he seems to be at the very least a perverted misogynist. When his camp starts drafting laws that are racist, bigoted, or misogynist then we have a problem. He has shown no sign of doing any of that yet. It's still early.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
You don't understand this: right wingers who were threatening to take up arms are upset that people are protesting Trump. There’s so much entitlement wrapped up in this, that it’s crazy. :mad0259:

News flash: the sky isn't falling. Men can still marry men, people can still freely practice religion or not, and no mass deportations scheduled. Stop your whining.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.