GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Suspension Install hook-up / help?

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Another thumbs up for Julio and Jose! Just got my DG springs installed today. They're extremely quick and they do things right. No weird noises, changed all my bolts, careful with the wheels, everything was just perfect. Thanks again guys for working through today's extreme weather!

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
Hey Julio, I have a few things to install but can you guys do my Front sway bar as well?

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
Hey Julio, I have a few things to install but can you guys do my Front sway bar as well?

Yes, we can do the sway bar :thumbsup:

PM'd

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
Bunch of really nice guys. Got my suspension installed very quickly and they did the job right. Torqued down all the bolts correctly and was in and out in an hour.

PM them for a great deal for installs for suspensions.

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
I read everyones GREAT reviews and I cannot find words to THANK YOU all enough.

I am glad everyone is happy

Julio

domozitolk

Passed Driver's Ed
JulioVR6: I tried calling you but it won't accept incoming calls. Are you able to do an install between now and Saturday morning? Let me know... I'll PM you my phone number. Thanks!

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Julio, I need to go back to stock suspension, for sure in the next couple of weeks if possible. Let me know what your schedule is like and hopefully we can work something out. :thumbsup: That way I can also see you cuz we haven't met up in a while:word: lol

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
Julio, I need to go back to stock suspension, for sure in the next couple of weeks if possible. Let me know what your schedule is like and hopefully we can work something out. :thumbsup: That way I can also see you cuz we haven't met up in a while:word: lol

PM me whenever you ready Mike :thumbsup:

I know is been a while man lol