GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Suspension Install hook-up / help?

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Still doing Installs Julio? My new whip is itching for a drop :wink: You might have an appreciation for my new car :biggrin:

itskv

APR Stage II+
Still doing Installs Julio? My new whip is itching for a drop :wink: You might have an appreciation for my new car :biggrin:

:attention_whore::bellyroll:
finally got it huh!

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
:attention_whore::bellyroll:
finally got it huh!

I got something different then what I was originally trying to get. Still In a VW though. Which one, who knows???:rolleyes:

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
BTW, we should all get a summer meet together in the next couple months or so. It's been a while since I've seen anyone..

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Bay Area mkv meet ftw! How about Fremont In N Out where all the Canibeat monthlies are? Or crash their jdm shows with some euros ?

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Bay Area mkv meet ftw! How about Fremont In N Out where all the Canibeat monthlies are? Or crash their jdm shows with some euros ?

I avoid that location like the pelage. Every douchenozzle in the Bay goes there for Canibeat. I drove by once and saw a bunch of Mustangs doing burn outs and I was like "nope."

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Mustang owner is synonymous with douschenozzle. What area would you propose for a golfmkv meet?

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I purpose the Dublin spot haha. Fremont is like an hour drive for me. Little too far. I don't have a mkv anymore so I can't start the thread either ha

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Alright I'll start it. Dublin would be good but I've proposed that in the past and it didnt warrant too much response from people

OEMplus

Passed Driver's Ed
Had Julio and his friend, whom I refer to as 'The Machine" do my install yesterday and they are a sight to see. Full ST coilover install with new Audi TT strut mounts and bearings installed in under an hour!! Ridiculously impressive. Great guys too, pointed out a damaged pad wear sensor and that my front drivers side strut bolt was completely loose. I had new hardware for them except a new drive shaft bolt which Julio just happened to have. After he finished mine, he had a repeat customer show up for his 4th visit to them. Good to see repeat customers and if I ever need another job done they will be the first I call. They were very mindful of being careful to not scratch wheels when removing and very clean throughout the whole process. Even did a test drive to make sure there weren't any loose parts or noises. Rides great and he has fantastic prices. If you are looking for some quality work at a great price, these are the guys!

Here is a quick cell phone pic. I think I'll end up dropping the front the remaining 3 threads I left in there. Want to let it settle for a week or so firt though.