GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Suspension Install hook-up / help?

m0b00st

I got my FSDs + Eibach installed by Julio and Jose last Saturday. Awesome job! These guys are pros and they are really into VWs ( or Audi in my case) I couldn't be happier - look at some pictures a i took..the springs are still settling in and I will do alignment in a week or so..i took few shots but apparently i'm not much of a photographer..

trancemission

I </3 speedbumps
Julio, do you provide a receipt for your work? I read that most suspension warranties are voided unless there is proof it was installed by a professional mechanic.

itskv

APR Stage II+
Julio doesn't have a shop... so no receipts....

ThatOneGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got my H&R Supersports installed by Julio and Jose and all I can say is they are amazing. The speed and price beats out just about anyone including shops. There extremely nice and very professional, and will even go as far as to remind you before your appt to order the axel bolts or anything else that will need to be replaced during installation. If you need work on any VW's these are the guys to go to! they have every tool need for the job and are enthusiasts of the VW community themselves. Thank's for the great job again Julio!

trancemission

I </3 speedbumps
I had my koni coils installed by Julio and Jose today. The job couldn't have gone any smoother. We had originally scheduled for 3pm but something came up last minute and I had to resched for 330, so I shot a txt to Julio and he was cool with it. When we finally met up, Julio was friendly, professional, and listened carefully to how I wanted the coils set. They got to work right away, and let me tell you, these guys are the business. Jose doesn't talk much but man is he fast. Julio was able to work on the rears and teach me how to adjust the rears for future reference. Within 90 minutes, the car was done and ready to go. So far the Koni's ride great and I am very satisfied. I would definitely recommend them!:happyanim:

stock stance: ~26.25" FTG (I brightened the picture so the wheel gap is more visible)

on blocks with Julio working in the background

The mini workshop inside the Westfalia

Jose working on the fronts

All done! (the suspension has settled a bit since this picture and current FTG is 24.25" all around)
Settings are 9 threads up front and lowest setting with perches in back

Last edited: