GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Suspension Install hook-up / help?

sirshan

Ready to race!
PM'd Julio - since youre all over this post, figured Id reach out. Rather than lowering, Id like to raise my car back to factory height. Waiting your response if youre willing...Thanks.

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
Had Julio and his friend, whom I refer to as 'The Machine" do my install yesterday and they are a sight to see. Full ST coilover install with new Audi TT strut mounts and bearings installed in under an hour!! Ridiculously impressive. Great guys too, pointed out a damaged pad wear sensor and that my front drivers side strut bolt was completely loose. I had new hardware for them except a new drive shaft bolt which Julio just happened to have. After he finished mine, he had a repeat customer show up for his 4th visit to them. Good to see repeat customers and if I ever need another job done they will be the first I call. They were very mindful of being careful to not scratch wheels when removing and very clean throughout the whole process. Even did a test drive to make sure there weren't any loose parts or noises. Rides great and he has fantastic prices. If you are looking for some quality work at a great price, these are the guys!

Thank you man I really appreciate it.

PM'd Julio - since youre all over this post, figured Id reach out. Rather than lowering, Id like to raise my car back to factory height. Waiting your response if youre willing...Thanks.

PM'd you back. :thumbsup:

sirshan

Ready to race!
Julio and his friend did my suspension on the weekend. Like many others have said, his friend wastes no time getting started on the car once you pull in.

No joke...these guys are solid and would recommend them without a doubt.

Thank you guys for getting this done quickly and cost effectively. It was quite a hike for me just to do suspension, but heck...it was worth it getting it done right.

Unlike most people, I raised my car :/

Last edited:

Stu Pudaso

Where do I start? Had Julio and Jose install my Koni coilovers over the weekend and after reading all the positive reviews from this thread I knew they would do the job right and fast. And was not disappointed... I was so impressed with how fast Jose was working! Julio is very professional in the way he conducts his operation. Actually when I pulled up Jose was doing a downpipe install for a repeat customer that had nothing but good things to say about the duo. They do more then just suspensions... I plan on having them do my sway bay, exhaust, intercooler and other things two get me to stage two! Thank you Julio!
Tomas.

gtimk6sb

Julio installed my springs, sway bar, and boost guage last weekend. He did a great job for a cheap price, if I we're just staying in the bay area I'd probably go to Julio for every installs. He does the job really great for really great price.
Thank you Julio.

prcGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Another successful suspension install by Julio and crew today with a very satisfied customer. Julio and his partner knocked out my suspension swap this afternoon in less than an hour and were extremely efficient and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to have more work done by him. If you're in the San Jose area I highly recommend Julio for your VW mods.

Thanks again Julio, great work!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
You've got a PM Julio ?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I could write a review for the work they did last Monday, but it would sound the same as everyone else's. Excellent work, will definitely be coming back! :beer: