GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

air con

hi team, a weird one and I apologise for not working this out.. first of all its a mk5 gti with climate air, it runs hot fine cold fine, but if I get in the car and am wet then the windscreen fogs up, and it doesn't want to dry off lol, I run the standard air with both front controls set to 19...
  2. W

let there be air..

mines up for a service and was going to upgrade the airfilter, I've used in my old 4x4 k&n and dragon filters. Have heard only bad comments about k&n in vw, not sure if it is an urban myth or not, what do you recommend ? mines a 05 gti 2.0 turbo..stage one auto logic ecu remap
  3. W

upgrades

mines got a series one autologic ecu program upgrade , I used to do many miles and love the acceleration... am more used to 4x4s and what to do next, what is a logical path for performance increases after that, or is it better to upgrade suspension as I move forward.. I was told not to put a...
  4. W

mk5 petrol smell

in my mk 5 it isn't all the time and only seems to be in the car I smell it, usually when I stop, not when driving.. It will go days without any smell and there seems to be no puddles under the car or smell under the bonnet...it is driving me nuts... are there easy places things to check ?
  5. W

other side of the world

Hi Team am in Sunny New Zealand, I'm wanting to change the interior trim that is the shiny aluminium look, on the glove box and doors. I bought some carbon fibre matt look stick on vinyl and it looks good, it would look fantastic if I could get it to stick down and was a little easier to use...
  6. W

interior trim

well thanks to a couple of people I have worked out how to get the interior trim out, well most of it, I bought some aftermarket carbon fibre look adhesive vinyl from a performance store, when it comes to fitting it, it seems quite stiff, I've tried it on the glove box trim and when I bend it...